Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's always scary the first time, like when the dogs burst out of the window in RE

I doubt I'd be scared.

EDIT: Of the dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

I doubt I'd be scared.

:rolleyes:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Squeezy Farm posted:

the perspective in this pic is messed up

nah man the wall just curves

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's always scary the first time, like when the dogs burst out of the window in RE

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I doubt I'd be scared.

Yeah ok. Yea right dude you'd probably be crying and peeing your little baby pants once those dogs came pouncing into frame

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'm scared whenever i open a goddamn door in RE

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Yeah ok. Yea right dude you'd probably be crying and peeing your little baby pants once those dogs came pouncing into frame

Thinking about the dogs just gave me the drat chills. I shan't be sleeping tonight

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

No.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Awwww widdle babby scared? :D

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

they fixed the stux loophole by not allowing to probate from archived threads anymore and they completely deleted the moridin post lol. and now moridin just got a 3 day for being a weird homo??? thats why i hit him over and over in teh first place. admins and mods = bitches.

hosed up and bullshit

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thinking about the dogs just gave me the drat chills. I shan't be sleeping tonight

Friday night is time to game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Classic Gaming Hell Yeah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Awwww widdle babby scared? :D

He's probably calling his mommy right now from being to loving scared to handle it.. Bahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

He's probably calling his mommy right now from being to loving scared to handle it.. Bahaha

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whether or not I'm talking to my mother right now has nothing to do with this. Grow. The gently caress. Up.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haha

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

rediscover posted:

*extremely frustrated* So communicating with your parents regularly is a bad thing all of a sudden?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm calling Mother .. 3 a classic game .. and the inspiration for the greatest game of all time, Undertale

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I was playing the Mother 3 US fan translation via GBA flash card in my original DS Phatty and probably got like 3/4 of the way through it but then I stopped playing it and I don't remember why and no I have no idea where the flash card is or if it even works anymore. Dang.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Another guy in the thread said he was evading probation too, so I asked him on which account. He showed me, so I banned him.

seems like that guy is really smart

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lock his rear end up.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

every single post in that thread shoud be 6 hours imho

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

every single post in that thread shoud be 6 hours imho

This

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

I'm not ashamed to admit that the dogs scared me the first time I played Resident Evil. Now I'm a brave gamer and I can play games like Siren Blood Curse and CarnEvil without getting scared.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

nice...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the other thread was closed but if you post/read a fyad-lite you should also at least read fyad regularly. it's like playing a videogame with half an eye closed it's like come on. im kinda surpised the fyad regulars who post here dont try to get people to post there more or at least make them aware of it. there's some good posters here.. idk why not take a chance there too..

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i just like to post about games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm to busy playing heavily modded minecraft and super mario maker.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

i just like to post about games

theres a games thread and ive been posting about supet mario rpg in it (first time ive ever played it)

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the games thread averages like 10 posts a day christ.. know your roots.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

tumor looking batty posted:

the other thread was closed but if you post/read a fyad-lite you should also at least read fyad regularly. it's like playing a videogame with half an eye closed it's like come on. im kinda surpised the fyad regulars who post here dont try to get people to post there more or at least make them aware of it. there's some good posters here.. idk why not take a chance there too..

i read fyad just as regularly as i read imp zone but i only post there sometimes because i don't think im good enough at posting yet .

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

one day, perhaps..

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
50 pages in any thread is bahnaynays

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*respectfully bows out of the brewing discussion about other forums and so on*

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

rediscover posted:

i read fyad just as regularly as i read imp zone but i only post there sometimes because i don't think im good enough at posting yet .

posting is easy, but its hard to know when its the right time to do it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i post here because the FYAD game thread only talks about 2 games ever

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I'm to busy playing heavily modded minecraft and super mario maker.

This except watch your stream of heavily modded Minecraft whilst playing Jumpmans maker

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i post here because the FYAD game thread only talks about 2 games ever

FYAD is full of trolls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This except watch your stream of heavily modded Minecraft whilst playing Jumpmans maker

This mod is epic because it has meteors that crash into things and jumble up the blocks and melts sand into glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread