Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Where did you learn how to do that?
Can't wait to see Silver hook up with the princess, and teach her everything he knows about manipulating people. Next season she can be a captain and go around loving everyone up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Boogaleeboo posted:

Silver has an African wife.

drat I gotta read Treasure Island

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Immortan posted:

Is this a joke?

She might have the hots for him, holding his hand when he's in pain and what not. Her father just told her that the future he wants for her is for her to be smart enough to wage war on society.

I really liked how down to earth the duel was. I felt like I was watching a real fight between pirates instead of some super exaggerated bullshit. Is Michael bays name still attached to this?

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Immortan posted:

Eleanor has such a sweet rear end.

Man why do I have to go back to season 1 to see Max naked? Is the DVD out yet?

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

We spent so much of this season watching a n o t h e r Eleanor romance, we can see that they spent money filming a sex scene with Monotone Max, and all we get for John Silver and the Princess is "Hey, you could be a lot worse kid!"

I'm going to have to go write a fan fic or something...

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

This show made me realize how much harder it is for men to be sexy as gently caress. Anyone would probably say Vane is a 10 as far as dudes are concerned, and Jessica Kennedy is a 10 as far as girls are concerned, but you never read
Any articles about the girls of the show having to run 13 miles and do 200 pull-ups a day to look the way they look...

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

I'm just saying I don't think any of the girls on the show work out AS MUCH as Vane (can't remember his name) or Tom Hopper. If you did a behind the scenes thing on the show following all the guys and the girls, the guys probably do about 20% more gym craziness. Can anyone in this thread do 200 pull-ups a day? I sure as hell cant

But it is hosed up some people are born looking like Rosanne....

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

You guys are misunderstanding me. Im not talking about media at all. Im saying that in REALITY I think it would be harder for a man to look like Charles Vane than for a woman to look like Hannah New.

of course media has messed up standards for women. I'm not talking about that at all. I'm saying it's hard as a man to have Billy Bones arms. Who in this thread has Billy Bones arms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

The wait is too long to see what Billy Bones will do now that he grew a badass beard.

• Locked thread