Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

throw it back in the trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ban talking about non-games

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

back that kickstarter so i can consider playing it but probably never end up playing it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

If you played almost as obscure Mexican PS2 shooter Total Overdose it's basically the same thing only no open world and with the same sort of high score based gameplay as The Club or 50 Cent Blood on the Sand.

total overdose ruled

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the vita is back

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

buncha low tier girls

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

that spinning has to be one of the dumbest ways to avoid copyright i've seen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

hol horse should have joined jojo and friends

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

Twintails usually refers to a high placement while pigtails are usually lower

whats with the creepy alien looking dolls

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

nyaaan

is there a meaningful difference between twintails and pigtails. please advise ty

twintails = tsundere

pigtails = class president

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

otome don't give a gently caress

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

in the hatsune miku opera 'the end' she contemplates death, gets eaten alive and worse and all this is 3D while wearing clothing designed by louis vuitton.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Mithaldu posted:

I warned you! :gonk:

That one is indeed super adorable.

Are you just stringing random words together or is this an actual thing?

http://www.mtv81.com/features/live-reports/vocaloid-opera-the-end-starring-hatsune-miku-lives-up-to-the-hype-in-stunning-fashion/

i don't think it's touring anymore but it was a spectacle. the 3D really popped out, the visuals were crazy and the soundtrack was insane noise

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the eu ps4 version of isaac still hasn't even gotten a patch and is impossible to 100%. terrible developers

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there's a conspiracy to not release fire emblem in europe

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i use like a lot when i type because i learned english from tv

also i always got a valley girl impression from the way nonon talked

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

all bad guys sound alike

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

congratulations guy

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

Is there a tsundere ship with an eyepatch?

Obviously I know the answer already as there is always a tsundere with an eyepatch according to the Anime Treatise of '83

eyepatches aren't even associated with tsunderes outside asuka wtf

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you'd think they would at least throw it out on the playstation store

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Policenaut posted:

Gematsu has a translated preview for Caligula and it sounds like the kind of game the OG Persona guy would write alright

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/furyu-announces-caligula-ps-vita

Also Risk of Rain is coming to Vita

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/02/23/risk-of-rain-heading-to-ps4-ps-vita/

There was a certain taboo that the developers decided, “it would be best to avoid,” but Satomi instead created a character that maximized the taboo. That character is still going strong.

so what will the taboo be?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you people all care way too much about a mediocre game series

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

:page3:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Megalixir posted:

Hunting game is just a polite term for MH clone. If you can't get yourself into MH, chances are you're not going to get anything out of the games that wish they were it. I would recommend Dogma, slow starting but it borrows from both Souls and MH. You can throw your pawns off a cliff and play solo if Capcom AI bothers you. It is also Souls in the sense that there's rewards for knowledge of know how, although its story is still quest oriented though.

ah mh games are like dragons dogma? i loved dogma but i've never heard this comparison before. maybe i should try one

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ghost trick. i have an old smt game on my phone too lol

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i solve a picross puzzle on my phone everyday

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thats the worst character design for a breast focused game ever

piece of poo poo game

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ban talk about that game and muscles

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Maybe I'll dedicate a PSTV to Japanese stuff so I don't have to hassle.

don't do it, barely anything works on it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

Christ. Thanks for letting me know at least.

if you're still looking, you can find a download for it pretty easy if you google a bit

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i remember a minor amount of hype over an n-gage gta clone that took place in prison or something

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

personally im still shocked that miku would lower herself by associating with doax

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

what's sci fi hitler in your av from? kinda reminds me of superjail

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dubs are fail

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Not my fault dubs are trash for babies

this

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dubs are for children

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

with jp dubs its a lot harder to tell if the acting is bad since i don't know the language, but on the other hand it's a lot easier to pay attention to what's happening if i don't have to read subtitles. like i wish yakuza 5 had a dub because there's a lot of cool background things that i miss because i have to stare at bottom of screen all the time!!

i don't understand this complaint. i have literally never missed something in my life because i was reading subtitles. its not like the 90% of the world that uses subtitles misses half the movie/game whatever

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

In Training posted:

The only one I can think of is Tatami Mat Galaxy but that's probably even more overwhelming if you can actually understand Japanese

i had no problems with the subs, years of training :cool:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

akihabara is basic and too tourist focused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

nakano broadway is cool for the obscure stuff/real collector poo poo

shibuya for the mainstream stuff (there's a huge basement store right in the middle)

ikebukuro for every anime aimed at women + general anime stuff + actual cosplayers (despite what you might think, there's pretty much no cosplayers in akihabara)