Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

Junpei Hyde posted:

Why are Aeris and Tifa censored

Butt Ghost posted:

Tifa's boobs aren't censored.

Depth of Field, nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
Not sure why I do but I just call them (Monster) Raid games. It applies to any missions based action game that takes place over and over in the same maps and with skill based loot. I guess.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

I thought it was up to third parties to flag it? Dangit Sony, just kill the whitelist. The system is already dead. Just one update...

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

MisterAlex posted:

I'm not having luck copying the VC2 demo from my PS3 to my Vita. I went to the same place as when I copied the PS1 games over, except I selected the PSP section. I also checked the other sections with no results aside from my PS1 games (still present as bubbles on the PS3).

Demos don't work on Vita.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
Is Toukiden Kiwami a game worth getting? Seems like an alright MH style game.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
How is Adventures of Mana?

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

SpacePig posted:

I'm having fun with it so far, but you can absolutely tell it's a phone remake of a GameBoy game. The hitboxes are a bit weird sometimes, and the animations feel a bit slow sometimes, but it seems like it'll be a solid and pretty fun Zelda-ish title.

Does it still have "Palm Trees and 8"? Also is there a way to turn off the touch icons?

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
The more I play this system. The more likely I think I'll end up on a watchlist. It's a good system but... Man.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

ShadowedFlames posted:

Copied from the post I made in the PS Store thread:

Darkest Dungeon Vita trip report. Controls take some getting used to; some things are not inherent and some (rear touch pad to change characters; assigning people to away party) are awkward.

Game itself plays fine except for one crash I had going into my second exploration. Load times are a touch slower but it's the Vita, that's expected at this point. Game played smooth for me, I detected no stuttering in the first hour-plus I had it running.

Text is readable to me; YMMV on it though but they use the screen space on the system to full effect.

There is a cross-save feature I haven't tried yet, so I'm not sure if it's three estates or just one.

Definitely viable as a portable option for the game, and I have no qualms about doubling up on this game. I'll likely enjoy it more here than on Steam as I'm not a PC guy by nature.

Cross Save is only one cloud estate at a time but you could download it into any slot. It's been pretty enjoyable on PSVita but yeah controls are a bit weird and I wonder why they didn't use ANY front touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

Dehry posted:

Senran Kagura Estival Versus is $20 with PS+ right now.

Is it better than Shinovi Versus? Better levels? Bosses?