Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

remember this show? it owned bones imo, and should be back on tv

what other classic shows should we reboot gbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
There's word about a Reboot Reboot like once every four years or so. And then it never happens. Then people start talking about it again, like this time it'll happen, for sure. At this point they should just sell the rights to Disney or something.

Worst part about those old 3d cartoons is they're unwatchable now. Doesn't even matter how the writing holds up.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Didn't that show have a talking tv? That's all I seem to remember about it.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i always thought it was funny how it was a regular show, and then abruptly had a big plot move where the kid got old and grimdark and a bunch of crazy poo poo happened all season, ending with a crazy song

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fonzarelli posted:

i always thought it was funny how it was a regular show, and then abruptly had a big plot move where the kid got old and grimdark and a bunch of crazy poo poo happened all season, ending with a crazy song

kind of a "jump the shark" moment...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Everything gets rebooted now so you'll probably get your wish soon

I hope they bring back Home Improvement

wanna see the new Binford 6100 line of tools and also the man's computer room

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Amos and Andy lol

social media guru
Jan 18, 2016

by Cowcaster

Nooner posted:

Amos and Andy lol

#racism is terrible for your #brand it I guess a guy with a #nazi picture would not be concerned about this

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Honestly Reboot is a terrible show. The only thing its got going is it was on air in the 90s so goons remember it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Cyberpunk fiction died when it became reality.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that dog is too big, i'm freaked out.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hi im pretty sure they already loving rebooted this show like every episode

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/reboot-of-reboot-officially-coming-to-tv-with-26-new-episodes-1.3104830

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Worst part about those old 3d cartoons is they're unwatchable now. Doesn't even matter how the writing holds up.

Reboot reboot with realistic boob-jiggle physics.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Say Nothing posted:

Is she doing the be seeing you salute from the prisoner?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Say Nothing posted:

Could use Itagaki's dead or alive titty physics engine

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
they should bring back everyone loves raymond but probably recast his dad with jerry stiller or something. :shrug:

another possibility is bringing back Friends, but have it star the cast of Sunny in Philadelphia and they make 10 seasons of a shot for shot remake of the original.

just spitballing ideas here

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

quote:

All four teens will wear protective suits that will allow them to survive in the digital world. An image of the character Austin as his guardian alter-ego Vector was released Monday. The other three character's will go by the names Googz, D-Frag and Enigma in cyberspace.
:catstare:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Is she doing the be seeing you salute from the prisoner?
whoa

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jan 24, 2016

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

wudup d-frag lets go torrent surfing b2b on the information superhighway

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

reboot 2: hybrid shutdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi