Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game holds a special place in my heart.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Gonna need a mortar and pestle with that poo poo.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

There were lil seeds you could plant and it'd grow a colorful flower. 10 yr old me liked to go around planting flower swastikas in banks

teh ebo babbeh xd :twisted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
what game is this? i don't recognize it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Runescape, the greatest mmo I've ever played. Also the only one.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Dwarf weed.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i totally missed out on playing runescape. cool, though.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

what game is this? i don't recognize it.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i totally missed out on playing runescape. cool, though.

It's still around

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Average Bear posted:

It's still around

It just got an expansion.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

It just got an expansion.

incredible

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

the best part is you can also play on a server that runs "07scape" and take it all the way back to those days in the computer lab trying to keep the teacher from noticing.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

SeXReX posted:

the best part is you can also play on a server that runs "07scape" and take it all the way back to those days in the computer lab trying to keep the teacher from noticing.

i had already left school and hadnt played runescape for years in 2007 so thats not true at all sexrex

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i knew someone in school who started a website hosting company with money he made from acting as a gambling host in runescape. im not sure if the game has gambling in it or people just launder money through it but apparently it was big business

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been watching IAteYourPie play Old School Runescape lately. He's been trying to beat the 127 free quests or whatever without dying in Iron Man mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i knew someone in school who started a website hosting company with money he made from acting as a gambling host in runescape. im not sure if the game has gambling in it or people just launder money through it but apparently it was big business

Cool

• Locked thread