Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should i do gbs
kill him and his wife
gently caress him and his wife
bio-dome
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Son of Rodney posted:

I'm currently boning a girl who does cosplay at comic conventions and stuff and its pretty great having a girl dressed up as daphne from scooby doo with orange hair wig while youre coming on her face

its like coming on your lost childhood, it owns
thats sick

velma is clearly the correct choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Pull a gun on him.
Tie him up
Make his wife film you having sex with a moe body pillow with him watching in the the background.
Post that poo poo on YouTube.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
His wife is making a thread called "my husband's inviting some ex-con to our home"

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Whatever happened to lingerie and handcuffs and poo poo. Why pokemon characters?

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
gently caress her. gently caress the Pikachu.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

XMNN posted:

thats sick

velma is clearly the correct choice

well she has like 3/4 of that costume too so I'll ask her to wear it next time and think of you :wink:

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Get you dick so deep in her pussy that you will need anescape rope to get out.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

His wife is making a thread called "my husband's inviting some ex-con to our home"

will she mention she dresses up as a pikachu and lets her husband gently caress her like that?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'm only saying this on my alt, but when I was a young kid, my imaginary friend was a sheet that I pretended was a venus flytrap and I'd wrap myself up in it and pretend it was eating me.

This interest in flytraps and digestion developed into a vore fetish and from elementary through part of high school, I would get my kicks from reading articles like this and imagining how it'd feel to be eaten. Even now, this is a pretty interesting article, but reading stuff like "the plant apportions its digestive efforts according to the struggles of its prey" makes me blush.

TMI, I know.

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
Drink his beer and then cuck your friend op.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
This isn't remotely 'horrifying'
Hopefully this dude noticed what a lil bitch you were about it and doesn't invite you over again

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

idk I wouldn't really want to hang out with a guy who just admitted he bangs pikachu

Khorne
May 1, 2002

the great deceiver posted:

i dunno maybe my problem is that i dont think pikachu isna sexy pokemon :shrug: are there sexier pokemons? maybe i need to put more thought into this whole matter. it's 3am i'm gonna sleep on this one
just think about his wife's naked body inside the costume rubbing against it and probably think about taking the costume off

I never got the appeal of costumes

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
The only redeeming thing about furry sex is that to actually gently caress, they eventually MUST take off the costume.

Right? Right???

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Tell him you arent into pikachu but you wouldnt mind cumming in her meowth

:vince:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Tell him you arent into pikachu but you wouldnt mind cumming in her meowth

:pusheen:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

bobthedinosaur posted:

he wants you to join in, OP
:firstpost:

This is pretty obvious.

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
Use vine whip

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
you can all dress up as pokemon evolutions and do some sort of sick incest anime roleplay, op ;)

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

phasmid posted:

The only redeeming thing about furry sex is that to actually gently caress, they eventually MUST take off the costume.

Right? Right???

I don't think so my understanding was that you just got a hole for the guys wiener and a hole for the girls butt but the costumes are still on. You want to bang a Pikachu or a horse not a person sweaty and putrid from recently being dressed up as one duh.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
As him if he wants to dress up as a cuckizard.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
hosed up op. someone opened up to you and now youre abusing that trust. He sounds like a pretty cool guy who's open to new experiences, unlike SOME PEOPLE

(also was going to make a 'pokeballs' joke but Im not funny, so i'll leave it to the pros)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

extra stout posted:

someone please remind me of who the e/n goon who spent thousands jerking off to a blue haired cam girl who wears pikachu ears and does the voice for him on cam was, and then tell that guy about this situation and find a way to become wealthy from it as the middle man

A modern day great gatsby

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Still waiting to hear about OP sucking squirtles dilz.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

whoflungpoop posted:

:drat: you've been bringing the burns this week

slept on it and i'm definitely going, if it turns into some sort of weird pokerape adventure well that's just how life turns out sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
so jealous lol

• Locked thread