Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

mods rename gbs "Weirdo queer Froggers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

yeah, they were mostly gassed either by terrible GBS mods who at least had the excuse that they were doing damage control, or by Ralp who literally couldn't understand why goons wanted to talk about doobie
ralp deleted the thread where goons were posting their doobie cuckolding fanfictions.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
A couple of things:

1) I welcome Doobie coming clean about him keeping this place running

2) I don't know how you can receive a check from a place and also claim to keep that place running.

Looks like Doobie's a lot smarter than we gave him credit for

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

ralp deleted the thread where goons were posting their doobie cuckolding fanfictions.

ralp's horrible moderation style in practice: delete the thread, let the doobiecuck fantasists slide away scott free

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

ralp's horrible moderation style in practice: delete the thread, let the doobiecuck fantasists slide away scott free
not long after I was looking for those to quote when people were talking about how bad the thread was but it was gone... what is ralp not telling us???

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

not long after I was looking for those to quote when people were talking about how bad the thread was but it was gone... what is ralp not telling us???

how far does doobie's web of corruption reach? it's good and messy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sounds to me a certain ralph can be bought on... for the low price of a doobiest maxima.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

yeah, they were mostly gassed either by terrible GBS mods who at least had the excuse that they were doing damage control, or by Ralp who literally couldn't understand why goons wanted to talk about doobie

hes retarded

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

we kept a dog shack open for nearly three years. beat that reddit.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

who was the goon that sacrificed his kids christmas to pay monies to doob

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Blue Raider posted:

This bozo

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30525

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

It was DragonReach Ghost, the guy with the katana avatar.

DragonReach Ghost posted:

As far as I recall, I am the only one who brought up Christmas stuff. Apparently some people just can not understand that people might actually prefer to give something to someone, or try to provide the means to a better life rather than get a new big screen TV, or the latest game console, whatever material item is your fancy.

I did not deprive my family of anything for Christmas, I make a good living and we made a CHOICE. We will still have a nice Christmas, even if it is just us sitting around building Lego sets. We don't tend to get wrapped up in the whole gift giving crap.

And I don't have little kids, my son is almost 20, he is quite capable of understanding and making the choice of donating what I would have spent on him to someone else.

Most of this response is not directed at Undead Unicorn, I'm just tired of the BS.

Part of the reason I gave as much to Wayne as I did, is because I grew up in Alabama, I lived about 20 minutes from Reform for while. I have lived in the big cities of Alabama and also some of the smallest. Little places like what his hot dog stand might become are important to those small towns. I've also been through a few tornadoes and know what it takes to rebuild from having a home and community blown away in the wind. At this point in time his hot dog dream only affects one family, if he can fulfill even half of the realistic things that have been brought up at one time or another in this thread it can be a lot more. High school kids might have a place to work and a chance to build up to something else, or it could be a hangout on Friday and Saturday nights. Or maybe, in a year or so the whole place will fold, but at least he tried to do something, and my egotistical, self congratulatory voice will know that we helped him try.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

a hole-y ghost posted:

It was DragonReach Ghost, the guy with the katana avatar.

Lol, owned.

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
If the moniker goon was changed to frogger, I'd be okay with that.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

You tell em tasha !!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Wait, is she saying that sitting behind a computer and trash talking is a real job? Where can I apply?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bad froggers make $$$ money every day talking to their cum filled trash cans

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
"Go get a real job loser!" *spent last 2 years working for only tips at failed hot dog shack in poor rural Alabama*

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

"Go get a real job loser!" *spent last 2 years working for only tips at failed hot dog shack in poor rural Alabama*

she also took a few days off to be racist on twitter which is hard work too.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

don't speak that way to are hard working real americans,

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Show's what you know.

I am the Bull Penis Cane

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the xmas money guy's kids were adults iirc, so it's not like little timmy is missing out on his train set

why didn't doob ever have an sa account. this whole thing would've been a lot more exciting.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

why didn't doob ever have an sa account. this whole thing would've been a lot more exciting.

he did, he made one post:

oxma fat

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
If business was "booming" and if Loxwtax is making quarterly payments to Doob, then how come he can't just relocate? Bullshit.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

everything bad is cased by somethingawful.com.

and what were they selling on the facebook page? cheap laughs?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rambling Robot posted:

everything bad is cased by somethingawful.com.

and what were they selling on the facebook page? cheap laughs?
I looked in the dictionary, and awful means bad. It makes sense

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

get a job idiot *takes $15,000 in pity money*

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
Any actual Kickstarter backers still reading? Want to make this interesting again? Log into Kickstarter and screen cap Doobie's backers-only updates. Doobie made a habit of burying news and pictures under the updates section of his Kickstarter. After he decided we were bad froggers those updates started being visible to backers only. There's some hilarious poo poo in there and it hasn't been touched in years. Touch that poop. Screen cap it for the rest of us.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

"were gonna give you fifteen thousand dollars to make cafeteria throwup food and all we ask in return is you hand out a couple lukewarm frankfurters to the homeless" "hmmmm no i dont think so"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

BRIBES....in the envelope.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Should we save Doobies ala UHF fundraiser?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i will buy doobie a mop.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'd go to doobies 2.0 to eat stale tortilla chips with microwaved cheese sauce

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The gently caress?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

doobie murder suicide imminent?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Maybe doobie used all the funds he made from the dog shack to buy SA from lowtax and soon will be our lord and master.

XOIC of Radishes
Oct 1, 2009

I planted radishes in this special dirt and they came up all weird!
:science: :ughh:
...frogger lynching?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

even reform will, one day, be islamic~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

FuhrerHat posted:

even reform will, one day, be islamic~

ISIS will probably make hotdogs out of doobie for his haram hot dogs.

• Locked thread