Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

did lowtax make a pact with the doob?
that's not even the secret part, the secret part is that somethingawful even still exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

He's gonna shut down his hotdog stand and try to start up something more like ballgame concessions.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

look in the goldmine, their landlord sold their spot to a funeral home or something.
:eyepop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

looks like the dog house ... was Dead on arrivval

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

yeah, they were mostly gassed either by terrible GBS mods who at least had the excuse that they were doing damage control, or by Ralp who literally couldn't understand why goons wanted to talk about doobie
ralp deleted the thread where goons were posting their doobie cuckolding fanfictions.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

ralp's horrible moderation style in practice: delete the thread, let the doobiecuck fantasists slide away scott free
not long after I was looking for those to quote when people were talking about how bad the thread was but it was gone... what is ralp not telling us???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sounds to me a certain ralph can be bought on... for the low price of a doobiest maxima.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

who was the goon that sacrificed his kids christmas to pay monies to doob
It was DragonReach Ghost, the guy with the katana avatar.

DragonReach Ghost posted:

As far as I recall, I am the only one who brought up Christmas stuff. Apparently some people just can not understand that people might actually prefer to give something to someone, or try to provide the means to a better life rather than get a new big screen TV, or the latest game console, whatever material item is your fancy.

I did not deprive my family of anything for Christmas, I make a good living and we made a CHOICE. We will still have a nice Christmas, even if it is just us sitting around building Lego sets. We don't tend to get wrapped up in the whole gift giving crap.

And I don't have little kids, my son is almost 20, he is quite capable of understanding and making the choice of donating what I would have spent on him to someone else.

Most of this response is not directed at Undead Unicorn, I'm just tired of the BS.

Part of the reason I gave as much to Wayne as I did, is because I grew up in Alabama, I lived about 20 minutes from Reform for while. I have lived in the big cities of Alabama and also some of the smallest. Little places like what his hot dog stand might become are important to those small towns. I've also been through a few tornadoes and know what it takes to rebuild from having a home and community blown away in the wind. At this point in time his hot dog dream only affects one family, if he can fulfill even half of the realistic things that have been brought up at one time or another in this thread it can be a lot more. High school kids might have a place to work and a chance to build up to something else, or it could be a hangout on Friday and Saturday nights. Or maybe, in a year or so the whole place will fold, but at least he tried to do something, and my egotistical, self congratulatory voice will know that we helped him try.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

You tell em tasha !!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bad froggers make $$$ money every day talking to their cum filled trash cans

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

"Go get a real job loser!" *spent last 2 years working for only tips at failed hot dog shack in poor rural Alabama*
don't speak that way to are hard working real americans,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rambling Robot posted:

everything bad is cased by somethingawful.com.

and what were they selling on the facebook page? cheap laughs?
I looked in the dictionary, and awful means bad. It makes sense

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

No. 6 posted:

Doobers wouldn't murder anyone. That'd require effort.
bodies piled high

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whooo-eee! this tales got more twists than a Pickens Co. tornado!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

these froggers are Dumb as Dirt,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a starwar betamax posted:

I like how Doobie and his wife think that the FROGGERS are a bunch of unemployed kids on their moms computer in the basement.... its like bro, this aint 1995 anymore...lots of people are on the internet these days, heck even failed hotdogmen have twitters and rapapps
yeah um... right

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why are doob and tasha using memes we use?? what is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Melmac posted:

Then who under her account has been posting for the past 3 years? Random stuff about family and stupid apps and stuff too, going back years? Or are you both presuming someone hacked two Twitter accounts?
shes actually been a goon all along, thjat's the only way it make sense

• Locked thread