Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
I did thing with Goon when Kartttttoon didn't pay our space bills, that was a good time. I joined Goondev and worked for SOLODRAKBANSO and then Lucas Tigh did a warp to me and thought I was a spy because he went mad on Internet Drugs and Solo said if that was the case then they were hosed because I'd worked on the auth backend. Also once Vio called me into a private something on TS because I had logged into TS from a Swedish IP.

This is the fun you can have in EvE: Online a spaceships in space game. I had a lot of fun tbqh. We killed furries in wormholespace. Hratli Smirks is a cool guy.

My wife got in an argument about whether hobbits have oversized feet or not.

That's my eve stories thanks Eonwe for the opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread