Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
This is now the t1 frigate 2v2 tournament thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD

First random pick from a hat rule Ibis's only.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
Endie is bat going to participate in the 2v2 ibis only frig tourney.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

scandoslav posted:

More's the pity.

The fact that Koshka was involved (:rip: SV) should nail down the time period pretty well.

This was the best and worst, when holesquad was like 5 people and we were so cripplingly bad at rolling holes we told eachother stories to pass the time :sun:

Im super proud of both SV and HV continuing on and doing new cool things, Koshka era sv was hardly the best iteration and even the saus version was far from the first but by god we had a great god drat time.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
As per the fire side chat OSS is getting hosed to death

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=3322&b=6893905&e=244&t=qfrb&r=1&ro=19.65

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Tim Jong-un posted:

Been 2 years I think since I looked at Eve, is Space Violence still kicking?

E: It appears from that link there was a falling out. :(

SV is still alive in kicking within the imperium its got new leadership and a new gimmick but they are good people far as i can tell :3:

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

I miss you foe, let me know when you start PL Hole Squad ill bring Garnt.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Dalael posted:

So why did you go gently caress goons anyways? From what I read of your PL application, you're mad because "Something something Mittani has a website"
Care to go in more details?

I spoke with a few old corpmate who are in CO2 and it doesn't seem like this was an out of the blue thing from leadership. CO2 had been expected to leave the CFC for months now. Whether or not the line members knew about the backstab tho is anyone's guess :shrug:

Leaving drama free to join another space guild isn't gently caress goons , I remember when you had to actually do something to be gently caress goons but now it's aperently wanting to play a video game with who you want :psyduck:

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Vladimir Simic posted:

You Don't think Co2 knows they hosed up with this move? They just turn their backs on the Largest Organized Coalition in Eve .. Numbers if not organized means poo poo but what a time to be alive mining to save the sov :)

Source your quotes please.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
You do it in carriers because you want to do every mission in less than 5 mins so you can clear a few billion an hour in profits after you cash in the lp.

You can't blitz as easily in sub caps.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

SA chill roam: form in amarr Sunday and go to provi/ the south?

I'm down with this :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Goatman Sacks posted:

Hey, how new is the "B-R was only won because of Russians" meme? I keep seeing it posted when discussions are had about the relative super fleet capabilities of both blocs, I was wondering if that's something people actually thing, or if it's your bog-standard r/eve revisionism

As someone who was running cynos and actually flying caps in B-R yes it was one primarily because the combined super fleet of the russians / whatever idiot brigade sort was leading at the time + us is what let us hold dominance from early EU all the way until dead late US/TZ.

Had we not had the russians we would have had timezone gaps or a slower ramp up, so our fleet was constantly growing where PL et all's was getting rocked its hardly revisionism.

• Locked thread