Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Hey new thread, should I boil my ribs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

scandoslav posted:

goon connection: r/SexWithDogs played a vital role in the cultural evolution of Hole Violence (as did Christina Sims' "Taken By" series of dinosaur erotica, and Koshka's inspired readings of The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel).
I don't remember this era.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

I decided to play eve with pubbies because lol yall are retarded

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

RazNation posted:

Actually all my pilots are in stations along with my four carriers and a Nag which are up in Dek.

Sucks to be me.

I do have jump clones where my ships are so I guess I could fire sale the gear and then just insurance fraud the caps when I am done.
The locals will buy all of your poo poo at fairly reasonable rates. I also gated a carrier through dek one day and jumped to NPC Pure Blind.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Holesquad should step to us in an even fight at the sun

• Locked thread