Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Didn't remote repping drones also pull aggro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

I'd be surprised if anything happens with that Titan kill they exploited. God knows the pilot deserved to die, after being a posterchild of how not to travel.

Ugh.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

FranktheBank posted:

So, I am guessing when Goons moved space, the price of loot in their old space went up, because they weren't farming. The price of items in the new space will start dropping as goons start farming there?

Goons are, unsurprisingly, pretty good at farming. Heh.

Looking at Deklein now... so much untapped potential.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

fun fact: when I realized everyone else but goonwaffe and mrchi had double reimbursement I asked leadership just what the gently caress corp taxes were being spent on. Turns out it was being spent on pos fuel for reaction farms. Like, personal reaction farms. This is why when I came back I joined amok.

What corp was this? :cripes:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

Cyno alts quickly become black ops bs alts/scouts/etc etc. Like my scout is also a perfect booster.

My first cynoalt sits in an Erebus now :downs:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Krogort posted:

Injector farm profit down to less than 300m per month with +5.
At the current rate it will become zero profit next month or so.

Can't say I'm surprised at that...

There'll be some kind of equilibrium, but at what price point?

Also wondering how alpha clones will affect plex.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Ynglaur posted:

If that is correct, then me as a user am not any less secure if I use it. It's just less secure because the feature exists at all because if my password is ever compromised I'm hosed no matter what.

This is pretty much it. I'd feel somewhat safer if i had to use 2FA to unlock the launcher... But nope.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

if gsf reset an alliance because one guy was a shitler you'd have probably never lost the north (sma)

Removing SMA from the CFC/Imperium was discussed at numerous occasions, sadly the trigger wasn't pulled. Both before they moved south from Branch, and after they hosed up by the numbers in Fade with their recruitment and middle management drivel.

E: One of the things that really cemented the fact that we hosed up by not nuking them was when some SMA coord person that I won't name straight up went "we refuse to let our hackers deploy just to get killed" or something similar on command comms. gently caress. That. Noise. :commissar:

Wibla fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Oct 3, 2016

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Ynglaur posted:

I have posted. Poorly.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

I can't hear the ratting discussion over the sound of multiboxing rorquals :haw:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Klyith posted:

Grath has another advantage besides skill and a very expensive ship: many of the gangs he potentially encounters, who could definitely kill his marauder, will run away instead because they know who he is and are afraid he'll drop a titan on them.

Dropping titans on people is underrated...

People scatter when they see a bus named I SHOOT BLUES :unsmigghh:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

my stats are similar, but i stopped playing in june.

So now you just spend your time shitposting instead?

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah delete that

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Clearly someone has learned from fanfest partying into the wee hours and the cold walk home afterwards...

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

the old simple shirts were the best, just the grenade in the wings

Arkhamina made me a wings + TNT logo shirt for FF one year :3:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

ullerrm posted:

And then, God said, "Let there be Freelancer!"

AFAIK there are still Freelancer servers operating today...

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

iospace posted:

To borrow an analogy from SAS:

EVE_NT feels like Indy Car. Pick a setup and there you go. Everything is provided ahead of time and you don't have to do a lot of work to figure out what's best.

AT is like Formula 1. Everything is custom and you're figuring out what works best up to the moment the first race starts.

Both are good in their own ways. :shrug:

This is pretty much it, yeah.

I prefer the EVE_NT method, but my AT guys do not, for reasons :haw:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

I heard something about VR being close to break even... Heh.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

I shot a blue today :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

scandoslav posted:

join any and all schisms. it's time. :black101:

No schism, just a rule breaker.

• Locked thread