Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Berious posted:

In eve if you play for less than 10 hours a day you are a casual

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Never not remind Marlona Sky he posted other players IRL info while trying to smug post on FHC Goons on at least two different occasions.

whoa when was this

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

valkyrie was a fuckaround project originally made in spare time that got enthusiastically received

so what

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

scandoslav posted:

Last I checked the new SV is being run by a Dutchman who left holesquad after we called Dutch Santa racist.

did this falling out include the phrase "tasteful blackface" at any point

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Im going to set up an alt based around cov ops exploration stuff. Eventually I'd like to do wormhole stuff with it. I'll also train into a stealth bomber as well because why not. Which race currently has the best cov op ships? And as someone who has never been in a wormhole this stuff would be useful there right?

Helios supremacy

• Locked thread