Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Does this one have a guild bank?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
It means you have not traveled to the faction warfare systems where you could theoretically see a Dust player.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Poor Charlie Brown.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Ynglaur posted:

This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Not everything needs to have a narrow, optimized distribution curve, and some players may like the lottery-style distribution, particularly if the occasional payout is high. It won't be for everyone, of course.

That may make it very popular. Inconsistent payouts leads to compulsive behaviour.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Jazzzzz posted:

CODE is not goons to my knowledge, but I might be wrong as I'm still in noob corps. Apparently the goon highsec ganking group is Miniluv but it seems like they mostly focus on taking advantage of stupid freighter pilots

Code is not us but they collaborate with the Ministry of Love to spread plasma joy in highsec.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Morris posted:

Allegedly the dreads PGL is going to use to destroy the Goon super fleet are being built in Sakht.

Good thing we have so many miners now.

• Locked thread