Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Chill thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I think this is supposed to be the non poo poo one, not sure

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Sup other thread what's going on over here

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Someone pm me this discord info?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
It's a chill thread discord Kimsemus set up apparently. How that blacklist treating you foehammer

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Nina just said it in amok jabber. You and jokine, I'm making a formal protest though

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I think as long as you don't shoot blues while blue it's bullshit that you aren't welcomed back with open arms.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Just going to reiterate that this is in fact the good eve thread. I'm over there responding to concern trolls in the other one and learning groundbreaking Mac n cheese tips in this one.

Never stop being great, other eve thread

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

all mac and cheese tips are groundbreaking when you're 12

I have years of smoking pot ahead of me to figure out the dankest Mac n cheese recipes

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

We just trolled a red pill mra guy out of goonswarm lol

This is the second nerd gone I've contributed to this week. And they say I don't do anything for the alliance

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Hello chill thread is everyone chill today

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Hello chill thread, how is everyone except that one 10bux r/eve guy, i don't care really how he is

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I have 500 posts to read in the unchill thread after I caught up on it last night. What the freaking heck man

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I was also shocked that pyrion flax became dota famous. This is the guy I'll always think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkzv-3vJn4w

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Melted down a semi-usless toon as much as I can and am up to 20bil in profit off the brain goo :toot:

Edit - Also Deadtear have you played Bloodline Champions at all? What did you think of the game mechanics (eg. pure battle arena etc.) outside of the hosed up "League of Legends style" business model PopCap forced the game to have?

I also melted down a spaceman today and it put me back topside of 100b liquid :toot:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

you should send me some of that cause I'm spacepoor, thanks in advance

Sry i only reward good poastine

Oodles posted:

My cats don't like each other. That turmoil can be resolved with 1.3b isk. To help me get into a tengu and then I can shoot missiles and they can paw at them on the screen.

Whats your spacemans name

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Oodles posted:

Oodles Anneto, if you get so inclined to give me money I'll ask the cats how they want to repay you.

Make sure you kill the bad mans with this money.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Also, Ordo, didnt you make enough from bluefucking in your prime?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Oodles posted:

I've not seen monies yet :ohdearsass:

i saw your pre edit post. and to think if catte had asked for 10b instead of 1.3b who knows how lucky you could have been

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Foe i was going to jita to goo a spacemans today, and there was an fcon dying to war targets on the Sobaseki gate so all is right and normal in the world is what im saying

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
sup chill thread

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Like specifically dont fly with Dalael

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
God chill thread gonna get us all purged

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
What were you appologising to me for last page oodles? Maybe im just really high (i am really high) but i didnt get it

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Oodles posted:

I spent your money to train into a proteus and run high sec missions. I'm a failure :(.

Catte update, not hissing. But one of them has an amazing case of the shits. Pretty funny seeing a cat looking magnificent making GBS threads, and then it comes out all wet and farty sounding.

U Lucky this is the chill thread or I'd be very unchill right now m8er. Get me in with your group on my incursion man and we'll call it even

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Foehammer007 posted:

syndic gif me isk tia

Use your IWI money nerd

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Good news chill thread I just got us diplomatic approval for our Sunday roam

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
We can roam provi or wherever, we just shouldn't venture toward the warzone in the north and we should be golden. Hooray!

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
you assholes are going to get me purged

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
were all rolling ten hour heros. i say cormorants but someone is prolly smarter than me

well me and.... similing vagrant i think that is, you pl nerds can prolly roll your mains if you want to.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Wait no we should all do 10 hour heros and join VideoGames corp for the roam

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Pls be chill I know it's hard for you deadtear

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

Blues get upset if you are in a fleet that shoots them. Holesquad has a knack for getting killed to neutrals I'm with.

STOP SHOOTING FOEHAMMER

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
That time I was about to get super mega ultra hyper double awesome dunked or w.e yall called it was pretty frightening for me, but putting 30b in carriers and a 30b super on grid used to give me a p amazing rush. Rip to that play style (because anything the goonie does that keeps goonie from dying to a bunch of Interceptors is bad :ccp:)

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Yeah I think they published numbers of non capsuleers killed in B-R and it was basically WW2 in 1 day. I can't find them though

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
My immersion, dalel.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
That's fine man just be chill.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Jesus.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I might start a incursion krew for cool and good folks which basically means everyone here plus whoever you know. If I have to go run with pubs I'm going to continually burn alts because I can't stand them and will inform them of such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
:420: dudes Err body chill or this thread might not exist :smith:

• Locked thread