Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
yeah ccp gives the vast majority of petitioned things back, unless you're in a big nullsec fleetfight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
you can word things without them being interpreted poorly.

"You cannot delay CONCORD by any means whatsoever. Pre-spawning CONCORD or moving CONCORD is not considered delaying CONCORD."

This has the side-effect of when CODE. accidentally (more like the server hiccuped) didn't have CONCORD spawn and got everyone on the killmail banned when there was no attempt at delay from anyone in fleet.

CCP just doesn't know their own game so they can't actually put out rules that make sense.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

i love sucking cap in a bhaalgorn, i also like getting 400k ehp with slaves

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ullerrm posted:

I love those HK scarves.

And I'm rather nervous for the upcoming T3C nerf. With no details, it could either rejuvenate the game ("there's cruiser armor doctrines other than Proteus/Legion?!") or be an unremarkable fart in the wind.

i doubt the balancing of a ship class will allow players to overlook the fundamental problems with the game

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ullerrm posted:

as long as ccp makes the game, there will be fundamental problems with the game

but there have been good and bad times for ship balancing, and while the meta is healthier now than it has been in years, it's still not good

yeah but insinuating that re-balancing t3cs could reinvigorate the game is silly

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

I just want a robust VR industry so i can finally download black market anime games and date my waifu :(

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

limiting how people fit their ships is dumb for a tournament

the whole point is finding a neat gimmick that works and takes people by surprise

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

anyone know any eve online playing girls who are single looking for a nice guy who likes long walks on the beach, etc,

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Reverand maynard posted:

manually limit your speed so they think you're using an AB and when they're in the part of their orbit that involves them burning at you overheat max speed right at them

and use something unsuspecting like an incursus with a couple of overdrives

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

reverse tidi is interesting and a really good sudden death mechanic

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

is it sad i only recognize like five names from that list

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

aside from asher the only names i recognize are abject retards

same

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

daily reminder that the chill thread exists because are baby bitches and don't know how to use the ignore function

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

are you a robot or something?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

AdorableStar posted:

Can anyone tell me if Preencleeve is still out and about

nice try preencleeve

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

thanks for quoting a year old post

google "planetside 2 cheats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

The Marauder posted:

I want to play a space game but that other space game is never coming out. This game is out, which by default makes it better even if it is bad. I played Eve a long time ago and have 67m SP. I have a friend in Waffe. I should join Waffe, right?

Welcome to the hive, fellow gooner.

• Locked thread