Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Is Plex still a half decent investment? I have like 25b and don't plan on playing for at least a couple more months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Landsknecht posted:

plex is pretty good

wyverns are also really cheap right now, so if you can get one sub 18bil it might play out well

my super dude is unsubbed and i don't want to resub her

plex is also a lot easier to move

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
you're really dumb dude

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Elsa posted:

this is like Mean Girls 2 where a bunch of bitches think their opinion matters

Okay literally how dumb are you

You've been shitposting about your grand idea for weeks, and when you finally get someone with experience to take notice and give you advice, you lose your poo poo because he gave you slight criticisms

I mean, if you don't want people to say something, don't post your livejournal updates until you actually do something

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
kick widot

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
The last dbrb fleet I went on he gave us garmurs with no points, claimed he would be able to point everything by himself, and then screamed at the fleet when stuff got away

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
i'd be incredibly surprised if it didn't copy the trial account restriction (ie can't have a trial and a subbed account logged in at the same time)

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
I've said it before, but if CCP could convince the guys who run Serenity to licence their skins they would make so much bank

Solid gold machariel? Hell loving yes my dudes

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
I want to get a super soon but i have no idea what the new post-citadel fits are like

please help me waste my money and my life

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Reverand maynard posted:

are you in goonswarm? Get in fightclub first.

You can't join without a super and I don't want to buy one until I get all the mods I need

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Jbz posted:

If you are looking into a 20b isk hull you should kind of have a basic idea on how to fit it, try your best in pyfa then check our recent-ish killboards to see if you were close.

the fact that its 20b is exactly why im not winging it. i understand 90% of how it should be fit, but i didn't keep up with the citadel changes so im not sure about stuff like: which burst projector to use, how many fighter support units by default, etc

Fishvilla posted:

Check killboards from recent brawls. They'll tell you what ~elite PvP~ corps are actively running.

i did this but it was only moderately successful. i guess i'll just buy the hull, join fightswarm, and then get the rest of the mods based on what they say in there

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
the longdrinks special

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

ullerrm posted:

What super did you have in mind?

FWIW, supers aren't exactly like subcaps -- there's not a fixed fit that you always have. You have a baseline fit, but you also carry a lot of refit modules and adjust as needed, returning to the baseline when you log off.

Aeon

The refits is the other reason I ask. I've been in capswarm before I so I know in general what I need, but I don't want to wing it when it comes to a super

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Amarrian supremacy :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
you know you hosed up when even vg is sassing you

• Locked thread