Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Endie posted:

I did consider that aspect, but couldn't see a neat way pithily to explain that.

Vis a vis the closing the other thread argument, this one with the whole relaxed, non-angry vibe is probably far less likely to put people off joining GSF so it might be a blessing.

Yeah this thread has actually made me consider joining GSF. But I just think what will happen when the other one gets gassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Endie posted:

This is probably more the pflax neogroon type thread. Not that I know much about his plans and maybe they will be super-angsty elitist pvp or something who knows?

Yeah should be interesting to see what his plans are. I just like ganking pubbies in high sec, so joining GSF seems kinda silly. Miss minilove though.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Eonwe posted:

you'd really have to prepare hobbit feet just right if you made them too

like, they walk barefoot everywhere so you know the meat is tough, and like the hair? You'd have to take great pains to get rid of all of it and hobbits have a lot

the more I think about this the more I think that the orc restaurant just doesn't make a lot of sense

You could just skin the feet and boil em for a broth, kinda like ham hawks.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Kesper North posted:

Maybe they went to that ocean planet where they grew all the clone troopers once.

(Incidentally, ocean planets are the only ones where the Star Wars fascination with single-biome planets might actually be scientifically accurate).

Really? Why is that, like large desert planets aren't, or do you mean like with oxygen and stuff?

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Yeah it's sad, those huge fights were fun, conversation pieces. Also rare enough that they were not tiresome. I even had random people at work ask me if I was there cause they knew I played eve. And read about it on some news site.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Didn't want those caps? Already replaced?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Haquer posted:

this except i don't read the other thread

Same, can't be worth it.

• Locked thread