Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
drat it, I really wanted to post a amusing meme on the first page. I'm surprised you didn't make this the Eve Thread - For Sane People.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
Whenever I spend too much time on the internet - I queue this up and within seconds of hearing this I shut off my network adapter and run away from electronics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RbWuFll0Y

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Eonwe posted:

Endie, my friend

just follow your shitposting star

:justpost:

go hog wild

if you want to keep the thread open, keep it open

if you want to close it, close it!

the forums are your oyster and you're a go getter

An oyster was in love with the moon. When the full moon shone in the sky, he spent hours watching it with open mouth.
A crab saw from his observation post that the oyster was completely open at the full moon, and decided to eat him.
The following night, when the oyster opened, the crab put a pebble inside.
The oyster immediately tried to close again, but was prevented by the stone.

~LDV

• Locked thread