Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
You made those? Neat, I've enjoyed them the short time I've been playing, especially Episod 1 which helped me get a grasp of the current involved players.

Can recommend for new players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zWZWvQ27_U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
I'd stay in KF tbh, it's the same but with a organized Corp structure and activities. Goonwaffe has none of that.

But it is possible, just saw a thread on the KF forum about a guy who went to goonwaffe, then returned

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Never seen anyone express that..

Also pro tip : GEWNS members can apply for the Friends of KF group thingy and get access to their forum
It's p.nice if you want to pretend you are in a proper Corp :sweatdrop:

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Join goonwaffe, we got that sweet mining and ratting going on now that the locals are staring to settle down

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
I'm mining in my newbie Venture while drinking beer, that is fun!

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
could someone share a decent fit for solo roaming in delve?

im after something cheap(ish), with decent dps so that i can catch those lonely svipul campers and poo poo.
maybe something cloaky, that is always fun.

but not something that is superhard to fly, because im really bad.

thaanks!

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Morris posted:

Seriously though Delve is a little too quiet. Hopefully once everyone stabilizes their wallets we'll see some squad/SIG deployments, or it will be nothing but Provi roams from now until the end of time.

Check out Space Violence, we are already working on getting some action locally and have clones + ships seeded in Provi.

dialhforhero posted:

But if you were in Sigma squad you would learn a whole new level of chill.

Sigma is the chillest goon group, just kick back and suck some rock in Sigma Prime :gerty:
Did Video Games ever survive his journey down?

nex fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Sep 10, 2016

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Absolutely!

Goonwaffe, need to have been active on SA for 3 months:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773673

Or Karmafleet for a slightly better new player corp structure:
https://recruit.karmafleet.org/

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Pathfinders sig is also doing some wormhole PVP, look into that its pretty cool

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
agree, but in a very chill manner!

in other news, its finally weekend! fridge stocked with beer, procurer finally trained and moved into Sigma Prime (the chillest citadel)
time to mine! :coal:

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Anyone want to sell me your FAX/Carrier alt? Send me a PM.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Meat_Grinder posted:

I'm interested in Exploration and Scouting. I got Mumble and CTS access, can TS or Discord as well. When my bro flew with Big, they had a really neat system of rewards for scouting. What do you guys have that makes you better than others?

Well, you are in luck as GSF have groups for both Scouting, Exploration and wormhole if you so desire. They already have or are introducing various levels of incentives.
Goonswarm is so huge that there is basically squads and groups for every part of the game that might interest you.

In short: get out of that terrible corp and get in GSF

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Hole Squad got shat on by Boat in the tournament, real poo poo status = in question

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Do I need any skills to anchor a citadel?
I'm thinking about throwing up a astrahaus in a random rear end system just for it to be my personal piece of space trash that I can stumble upon years later by accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
sure, why not

• Locked thread