Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mighty No/Nein - my response if someone asks me if I'm interested in this game

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ME: I'll have the Mighty number 9 please.
Sir, this is a game development studio.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FGDgOnGT8I

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

I'll have made a funny post by the time this comes out at this rate

Maybe you should start thinking about how to actually do that instead of just pretending your fine being the guy that posts poo poo no one ever wants to read and banking on maybe a decent post will fall out of your rear end by accident someday. Cheers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't understand the concept of wanting to post somewhere where not a single person has ever had a nice thing to say about you and you just get probated every time, but hell, there's plenty in this world I don't understand. Only God knows some things.

• Locked thread