Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Alain Post posted:

*licks lips*

undertale amiibos :tem:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
is the main character of undertale a boy or a girl.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

rediscover posted:

i played it. it doesnt say

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
nice. cool yellow gender fluid main character award of the year goes to, you guessed it, undertale

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

rediscover posted:

Klurf

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Alain Post posted:

*licks lips*

My wallet :(

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
im playing the witness. its p. chill.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Came here to post this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*attends funeral service for wallet complete with tiny square coffin*

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Alain Post posted:

*licks lips*

Deec five figgies.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ai jesus! Minha carteira!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I lost all my continues on the world 3 boss. Something about the block pushing just isn't clicking with me, I don't really understand how to climb most of the time, feel like I'm just throwing poo poo at a wall and see what sticks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I lost all my continues on the world 3 boss. Something about the block pushing just isn't clicking with me, I don't really understand how to climb most of the time, feel like I'm just throwing poo poo at a wall and see what sticks

i had to look at your post histopry to work out what game your talknig about now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

i had to look at your post histopry to work out what game your talknig about now

i was impressed witness had bosses and continues

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

i was impressed witness had bosses and continues

hell, the box pushing sounded good

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I had to beat Catherine on the secret Very Easy mode because I'm poo poo at games which is why I lurk here instead of post. bye again

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

See ya.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

I had to beat Catherine on the secret Very Easy mode because I'm poo poo at games which is why I lurk here instead of post. bye again

I might drop it to easy mode because I'm really bad at the puzzles but I really love whiling away the late night hours in a virtual dive bar

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

yeah, I still liked it and I think it's cool that the bar has an arcade machine where you can kind of practice that style of puzzle

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

I got to world 5 or 6 or so and then got too buttmad+saltcare. it definitely feels like a game where there's a lot of potential skill involved - the guys who teach you different techniques are cool - but for me it rarely clicked in practice

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
one of the main things for catherine, at least in my experience, is that its best to play easy mode first. normal starts out easy enough to play through but expects you to know some of the fancier stuff later on, or maybe i'm just really bad at it. I think they teach you different techniques based on the difficulty you're on too, so on normal they're teaching you Blocks 102 instead of 101

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I definitely noticed that some of the Techniques they tell you about I already had to do to get the sheep who tell me about the techniques.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lol...all jokes aside though Undertale is fair dinkum an amazing loving experience (I don't call it a game because it's more than that.)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol...all jokes aside though Undertale is fair dinkum an amazing loving experience (I don't call it a game because it's more than that.)

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*clicks the little blue Quote link*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that post is the first thing I've actually read about undertale

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

please be on the look out for my new undertalelike FEEL game: Gamer's Souls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm the type of gamer who ONLY does Friendships, never Fatalities, Animalities or Babalities.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Czarny Wilksen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't want to blow anyone's mind or anything, but I think the dark souls of puzzle games is Dark Souls.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i did it. i beat the witness everyone

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ill buy this on sale. i like a good puzzle game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

ill buy this on sale. i like a good puzzle game

ive played about an hour of it and i think it's extremely cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I was going to get this but it's four times as expensive as Firewatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ok I keep seeing that name and also I saw it on steam and I don't know what the hell it is. Where did it come from.

• Locked thread