Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eddain
May 6, 2007

pixelpusherbot posted:

Very diverse cast. Hope I can keep watching without noticing the over the top acting (the female supermodel cop plays Deb from Dexter and Lucifer lays it on so thick it may become a parody of itself).

Uh, what? Jennifer Carpenter is currently playing an FBI agent on the show Limitless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007

WarLocke posted:

So am I alone in thinking that that one quick scene with Maz pulling out a Luci-feather from her little jewel box might imply that she had something to do with the wings being stolen in the first place?

She's gonna use that lone feather to restore his divinity as he lies dying I bet.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Blind Melon posted:

Does Jesus even exist in the shows mythology?

I felt like they almost lamp shaded this when Lucifer was complaining that all he wanted was to be his own person and be judged on his own merits while pining that the Detective had made him mortal which would seem to be a pretty direct answer to his prayers.

Even if that's not true, its a virtual certainty that Dad is highly amused by his Son's antics.

It was Jesus. Jesus escaped Hell.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Zebulon posted:

This show really is at its best when it just has fun with the sheer goofiness of its premise. Kind of loved the smug "I win this round!" look up at the angry sky to end the episode, too.

I wonder though: What's up with Amanadiel's wings rotting? A lasting effect from being shanked by a demon's talon-knife thing?

Probably more due to his actions and conduct than anything.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Do you think Amenadiel and Maze see Lucifer's true face all the time or just whatever form he currently uses? And the mom too. Cause I don't know how anyone could look at that face all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I hope if they show Azrael again they recast the actress. She just looked really odd for the part.

• Locked thread