Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Same feel in trailer park boys when ricky grabs the boom mic or shoves a camera guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

I appreciated the slow burn on that one since you knew from how he wrote, and what he said about FE that he was at least mildly disturbed but then boom 1 month of absence and he comes back with that... Just loving classic.

Ive learned from AGDQ that fire emblem superfans are insane, deranged people.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Ristolaz posted:

Same feel in trailer park boys when ricky grabs the boom mic or shoves a camera guy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I went to the comedy gas chamber to find out where MatthewTheMan's thread went and it wasn't there but I saw this. lmfao http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761729

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why the gently caress was MattTheMan banned???

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Why the gently caress was MattTheMan banned???

Net Cafe Scandal is schizophrenic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though you probably should ban someone who says stuff like Alright, so here's a fair warning: Rape Dungeon Of Bare Midriffs and Lesbianism CAN get a bit fetishy...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Unban him, he did nothing wrong

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Though you probably should ban someone who says stuff like Alright, so here's a fair warning: Rape Dungeon Of Bare Midriffs and Lesbianism CAN get a bit fetishy...

Lol yeah but I guess the build up to his crazy posts makes him even funnier

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

let's start a GoFundMe to free Matt

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I went to the comedy gas chamber to find out where MatthewTheMan's thread went and it wasn't there but I saw this. lmfao http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761729

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yeah.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i made an FE8 Midriff Sprite Hack in honor of Matthew "The Man", who was banned before his prime

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thinking about Bonzi buddy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh my god. It makes total sense now. Matt was Bonzi

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sweetest bonzi and twisted loving matt were one in the same

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

poo poo, I didn't even realize he got banned.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lets all pour one out for the gas rapist.. a true and blue homie taken from us too soon. Woah. Hold up guys.. you don't think.. you don't think that was Tails Butt-hole Guy, do you? o_o

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

uhh....knuc is gay!!! yospos is bad!! 2970!! lmfao!!!!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
if we're taking about reregs i think bill barber is coldplay chiptunes. im onto you buddy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
mother. making GBS threads. mcdonalds drive through beeotch!! pimp zone

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
i'm an obvious barons parachute account.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[pensively] pimp zone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Lets all pour one out for the gas rapist.. a true and blue homie taken from us too soon. Woah. Hold up guys.. you don't think.. you don't think that was Tails Butt-hole Guy, do you? o_o

Woah.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait w minute... bare midriff is Butthole Guy backwards!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Bobnumerotres posted:

uhh....knuc is gay!!! yospos is bad!! 2970!! lmfao!!!!!

rediscover posted:

mother. making GBS threads. mcdonalds drive through beeotch!! pimp zone

frank.club posted:

[pensively] pimp zone

*Thinks really hard to the point where my face turns red and I start sweating hoping people will find what I post funny* ...Pimp zone.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Maybe there's an appropriate Simpsons gif for the situation?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ran the numbers when I started playing Woolly World and I don't think there's actually 2970 collectibles and I don't know how I came up with that number and it's been haunting me for months

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

*Nervously looking side to side and chuckling while I delete the shortcut to C:\CHRIS FARLEY GIFS\ off my desktop*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Looking around nervously, trying to clear the air]: Ni.... No! No. Just no okay? It's 2016... For FUCKS sake

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

mfw i wake up extra early to check MatthewTheMan's latest LP update

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

This is exactly what I look like

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Bobnumerotres posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me reading MatthewTheMan's ideas for his next LP

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I can't say I disagree with The Man wrt midriffs, at least.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I hope Matthew re-regs in five months to write two updates for some lets play and then relapses and starts making unprompted posts about rape gas again.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Austrian mook posted:

I hope Matthew re-regs in five months to write two updates for some lets play and then relapses and starts making unprompted posts about rape gas again.
Same.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That Matthew's hard drive broke and his LP was erased just before he revealed his dark nature reminds me of a famous quote by the Joker: "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."

• Locked thread