Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hit me up if you have an answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, in any event, I love this trope and I love Nintendo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I went to the comedy gas chamber to find out where MatthewTheMan's thread went and it wasn't there but I saw this. lmfao http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761729

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Congratulations to Matthewtheman on his first glodmined thread!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I appreciated the slow burn on that one since you knew from how he wrote, and what he said about FE that he was at least mildly disturbed but then boom 1 month of absence and he comes back with that... Just loving classic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also glad that it was thanks in part to the majority of people here not trying to flame him off the bat. Anyway, sorry for the derail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can people stop namedropping stupid rear end foreign poverty art films in this thread for God sake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Why the gently caress was MattTheMan banned???

Net Cafe Scandal is schizophrenic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though you probably should ban someone who says stuff like Alright, so here's a fair warning: Rape Dungeon Of Bare Midriffs and Lesbianism CAN get a bit fetishy...

• Locked thread