Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I appreciated the slow burn on that one since you knew from how he wrote, and what he said about FE that he was at least mildly disturbed but then boom 1 month of absence and he comes back with that... Just loving classic.

It was extremely funny.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lets all pour one out for the gas rapist.. a true and blue homie taken from us too soon. Woah. Hold up guys.. you don't think.. you don't think that was Tails Butt-hole Guy, do you? o_o

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Maybe there's an appropriate Simpsons gif for the situation?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That Matthew's hard drive broke and his LP was erased just before he revealed his dark nature reminds me of a famous quote by the Joker: "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Matt, talking to computer: Work, you stupid machine! Work! God drat... I should put you in a gas room and rape you, you pile of junk...

• Locked thread