Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lakitu reflected in horny biker Mario's shades

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I went to the comedy gas chamber to find out where MatthewTheMan's thread went and it wasn't there but I saw this. lmfao http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761729

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why the gently caress was MattTheMan banned???

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Unban him, he did nothing wrong

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Though you probably should ban someone who says stuff like Alright, so here's a fair warning: Rape Dungeon Of Bare Midriffs and Lesbianism CAN get a bit fetishy...

Lol yeah but I guess the build up to his crazy posts makes him even funnier

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh my god. It makes total sense now. Matt was Bonzi

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Lets all pour one out for the gas rapist.. a true and blue homie taken from us too soon. Woah. Hold up guys.. you don't think.. you don't think that was Tails Butt-hole Guy, do you? o_o

Woah.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait w minute... bare midriff is Butthole Guy backwards!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Looking around nervously, trying to clear the air]: Ni.... No! No. Just no okay? It's 2016... For FUCKS sake

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

mfw i wake up extra early to check MatthewTheMan's latest LP update

This is exactly what I look like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Matt's mom: "Matt, you're always working on the computer, on your game. Don't you think it's time you met a living, breathing girl?"

Matt: "Breathing?"

lol

• Locked thread