Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Can't wait for the Cannes premiere of Lakitu's epic single-shot documentary, "0.5 Presses"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lets all pour one out for the gas rapist.. a true and blue homie taken from us too soon. Woah. Hold up guys.. you don't think.. you don't think that was Tails Butt-hole Guy, do you? o_o

Bobnumerotres posted:

uhh....knuc is gay!!! yospos is bad!! 2970!! lmfao!!!!!

rediscover posted:

mother. making GBS threads. mcdonalds drive through beeotch!! pimp zone

frank.club posted:

[pensively] pimp zone

*Thinks really hard to the point where my face turns red and I start sweating hoping people will find what I post funny* ...Pimp zone.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Maybe there's an appropriate Simpsons gif for the situation?

*Nervously looking side to side and chuckling while I delete the shortcut to C:\CHRIS FARLEY GIFS\ off my desktop*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

mfw i wake up extra early to check MatthewTheMan's latest LP update

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me reading MatthewTheMan's ideas for his next LP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Matt, talking to computer: Work, you stupid machine! Work! God drat... I should put you in a gas room and rape you, you pile of junk...

• Locked thread