Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sorry the guy died, hope the police release the video of the event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cowman posted:

I know it's dumb and lame but I really want to call in and just play a fart sound

Insult Cuomo instead please

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rip tarp guy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I hope they shoot the fat guy when he is on top of that hill so we can gif him rolling down it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

iSimian posted:

So happy and proud.

:unsmith:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

are they all dead and worm food yet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tarpman never should have revealed his identity to the liberal media

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gently caress

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/820070667353632768

I hope folks haven't been scared away from the thread by the tide of shitposting and derails. Things are starting to kick off as filings begin for the new trial.

I have hope again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ansel autisms posted:

Ahahahahahaha judge is having none of this hung jury bullshit

https://twitter.com/jennydwilson/status/856566997261312000

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

American alcohol industry would probably be even bigger today if Prohibition hadn't utterly altered our drinking habits. :sad: