Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
"Militia commander in Georgia."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Let's open up the phone lines and people can listen I guess let's go one by one and ask them what they're doing

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

quote:

If you're a troll please hang up

aw nuts

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

that's a weird way to spell crystal methamphetamine

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The text crawl with poorly-spelled tinfoil bullshit is the secret best part of this stream.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The other videos on his channel are for free to play games because Steam doesn't accept PatriotCoin.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Sanguine posted:

Oh god, he's a trump supporter

What the gently caress did you think he would be?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

These men just wanted to channel our founding fathers and be a bunch of rich landing owning white men looking after their own

And like the founding fathers, the people at the top who could really stand to lose from a defeat bailed the gently caress out at the first sign of resistance leaving the common man to get the gently caress shot out of them by the redcoats.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

cool thanks for the psychoanalysis professor dickweed

Cool post but you need an av

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The Pisskey Rebellion

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Guns don't exist

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The cool thing about owning a gun for personal defense is that you'll end up killing your family with it instead and will be demonstrably less safe while you're alive.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Personal protection from the (((tyrannical government)))

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

Can Chaffetz and friends get in trouble for undue influence?

Who of their superiors is going to say they shouldn't do that thing they absolutely would do themselves?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Evil Fluffy posted:

I look forward to another of these incidents happening with Trump in office as his response will definitely be rational and not either total agreement with the occupiers or ordering an immediately full scale assault on the compound.

Trump will absolutely not respond to white people asserting their right to someone else's property.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Geoj posted:

With the way things are going we all might live to see such a time again!

Trump: I'm the President and I don't need booze and I'm in great shape, let's make this illegal!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'd just like to see some black people get as unreasonably fair a shake as these fuckin dudes got, god drat.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Kingfish posted:

This is how a dipshit cringelib talks at conservatives on Facebook.

Imagine being the guy who wrote this sentence.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah I'm 15 minutes in and pretty much already gently caress this noise.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i mean they occupied public property under explicit threat of violence as a protest against paying taxes they agreed to pay at the inception of the contract

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Also it was neither, a verdict wasn't rendered in the overwhelming majority of the cases.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
What a sticky position for the AUSA to be in. By dropping the charges, you basically guarantee a base level of legally acceptable armed insurrection against a government agency. By pursuing further, you decrease your chances of getting the verdict you need and waste a shitload of your resources, but they kind of have to, right?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It absolutely was, that robbery is not a 33 year crime.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mavric posted:

Boy I'm really starting to think this whole needing guns to fight off the tyrannical government thing is just code for I want to kill people I don't like.

bonus if you assume any government is tyrannical and you don't like everyone

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
today was the day baloogan became president

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
seems like it

really all this saga proves today is what it always has: that white people can get away with terrorism

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the pointing of guns is one thing, but this is a bunch of things back to back

guy didn't pay his taxes for decades, engaged in an armed standoff to get out of paying them, then his boys violently captured and occupied public property. one old guy died from being a reckless idiot and the rest of them are either walking or facing the smallest of what should be hundreds of felony charges.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
no but i don't show up at a fuckin bird sanctuary strapped if i'm gonna nonviolently protest

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

WampaLord posted:

RIP Tarpman, you died as you lived, for a worthless cause.

just think if he hadn't have flashed his piece at the cops he would be comfortably at home today

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
being white is also super helpful

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it would extremely own if one of these big companies would abandon their capitalist imperative and take a stand by making a game where it's good to kill the white supremacist terrorists instead of making sure to include enough So Much For The Tolerant Left to appease the gamer nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah but the enemy in those are Uniformed German Nazis, not the normal plainclothes Nazis that live among us. There's no difference between the two, but gamers can easily claim the Montana Cultists are just villains because they have Different Political Opinions and that they want a Return To Civility.