Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

So the feds gave them until 4am PST to vacate the building, in about 15 minutes we will hopefully get to see how committed these buffoons really are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

mannerup posted:

4am PST was 45 minutes ago

drat it I woke up an hour late.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Ibogaine posted:

Two hours would be great for the shoot out since I would be back from picking up my youngest kid from Kindergarden.

Is there a better stream than this bearded fat guy in a comfy office chair talking boring stuff? Any helicopter pictures or outside cameras in case a shoot out starts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4

red19fire
May 26, 2010

For Sale:
Waterlogged Dildo.
Never Used.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Someone's talking on the stream, claiming Tarp Dude was gunned down while unarmed and innocent :ironicat:

Also something about 'this is supposed to be the land of the brave', spoken by a man using children as human shields.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

"OH YEAH THERE'S GONNA BE A SHOOTOUT"

gently caress yes let's do this.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

That lady said the feds murdered Tarp Bro in cold blood, even though police and hicks present said he charged them.

"they drew first blood" :human being:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

They are joking about pooping while there are Feds just over the hill :lol:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lolie posted:

We finally get reasonable quality footage and David ruins it by blocking the camera every 30 seconds.

With his chapped lips and meth mouth, no less. Are they out in the open, or is there like a building nearby? These guys are trying so hard to be tactical, but it's 100% based off watching movies, it's incredible.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Siva68 posted:

Unborn babies need the most nicotine.

She's smoking for 2!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

STAY LOW, BROS!

Also apparently they just randomly call each other by military ranks.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hell Yeah posted:

GI Sloppy Joe loves his momma

"this is the second american revolution, mom, we're going to be history!"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

ikanreed posted:

I love it. The FBI is using police siege tactics on these guys and they just keep hyping up their adrenaline to be ready for the any-second-now storming.

Then half of them will be asleep when the FBI casually comes in and cuffs them in a few more hours.

I thought that enough of these militia people would be ex-military to have some semblance of order. Like they're crazy and stupid, sure, but do they have no idea they're being played?

They're not ex-military, they're mostly faking being in the military.

E: Like to a man they're almost all lying about their service, if they ever did in the first place.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

stream is back up, either they're digging trenches or graves :getin:

also a fat guy is screaming into a microphone.

E: I take back what I said, either this fatty is going to die in glorious combat or turn into a sniveling coward Ike Clanton when the shooting starts.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Airborne Viking posted:

DON'T BE AFRAID OF ROADBLOCKS

SHOOT THEM, THEY ARE DISHONORABLE

THEY'RE THE TERRORISTS

SGT FATZ calling for the murder of police officers. This is definitely not going to backfire once this is over.

still waiting on those reinforcements :lol:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Congrats to Fatty McGoatee for firing his rifle for the first time ever.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

InterFaced posted:

Seriously what the gently caress are they digging with that thing? Fox holes? Patriot holes?

Patriot Graves.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The Ape of Naples posted:

shouldn't it be no'thieves'allowed?

Looks like you went to one of those Government Brainwashing Schools!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If the feds move in while the stream is off I am going to throw a fit

quote:

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns now21 seconds ago It's happened. Can't do anything. Gonna hit the roadblock. I'm sobbing

loving bullshit i had the youtube stream hooked up to my tv chromecast. Hot cocoa and everything.

TREAT YA SELF

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Plan Z posted:

Neighbor had two major car crashes before he was 18. Joined the Marines driving Humvees, and crashed one into the Tigris river.

I crashed a humvee into a portajohn once while driving a colonel around a base. poo poo happens.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Cowman posted:

oh wow there are supporters in the chat and the spamming about graves is getting to them :lol:

post examples that chat is flying.

also lol my 3 videos with 20 views total just got a bunch of dislikes.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Wow these dudes are downright gleefully joking about their imminent death. On one hand I feel bad, on the other they could avoid their own demise easily by walking away.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Cowman posted:

I sort of hope the FBI does nothing else besides cutting off all food, water and power to the place and keeping it surrounded. I wonder how fast they would give up once those got cut off.

I also want someone to appear on that hill and make rude gestures at them :yosbutt:

They were begging the cops for blankets and snacks after like 3 days, this poo poo should be over any minute now.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Please come and get my dogs.
well if they're blocking the roads they're violating their oath!
i mean i can come up to the road block.
do you have horses?

God i love these idiots, they're completely wrong about everything. Dude's mad his friend on the outside won't shoot his way through an FBI blockade to 'get his dogs out of here'. He's free to leave but doesn't want to go.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lodin posted:

Think at least three dudes and two ladies but they also keep talking to someone on the radio.

It's definitely no more than a dozen, there's only been these 5 people on camera, and however many are at their guard posts.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The Sphinxster posted:

^^ that is new information to me. Huh. Free to go?

Does that factor in the conspiracy aspect?

They've been free to go all day. it's been made abundantly clear. The FBI has told them as such every time they call the compound. These idiots refuse to leave because they want to claim victory, but also not face any consequences.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lolie posted:

I swear David Fry is going to be the last one there. Everyone else will slink away and he'll still be waiting for reinforcements to arrive.

At first I thought he was a sympathetic 'journalist' that was allowed to enter the compound. And then I saw him carrying a confederate-flag-painted rifle :cripes:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

what a loving puss

What's the name of the fat guy who was screaming into the camera for his 3% patriot brothers to storm the roadblocks and kill cops? I hope that guy left in disgrace, fat coward.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The X-man cometh posted:

The camera man is even more pathetic.

I'm glad they've realized there isn't some giant army of "patriots" coming to save them. Maybe they'll realize that nobody likes them.

Any 'giant army' that might come to help will also be full of the same kind of opportunistic cowards. Aside from maybe 5% that are true believer death wishers like Tarp Ghost, obviously.

Like I really adore that these idiots are filming and live streaming it to the internet so we can watch them turn from heroes in their own minds to sheepishly giving up because they're out of snacks. Technology is their own worst enemy.

I genuinely can't wait to see how they spin going from 'you'll never take me alive' to 'can I please go home? :qq: in the coming weeks.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

theultimo posted:

And a bit o crazy:

[Timg]http://i.imgur.com/ejH7bRS.jpg][/timg]

Never change, you fuckers. I love that none of these idiots batted an eye when Bush was using executive orders to do whatever he wanted. Now that a black guy is in office, suddenly they have major problems with the way the government works. Coincidentally 2/3 of these groups did not exist in 2007.

Also, I'm already hankering for the next 'peaceful' occupation by these patriots. There is going to be truckloads of dildo deliveries as they plead on youtube to be taken seriously.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

My money was on tubby tubberson, dude was pissing his pants about getting captured since he was the only one with a warrant who would definitely face consequences. Too cowardly to eat a bullet like a true patriot.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Dely Apple posted:

Why won't they die

Why do they try so hard to live

As was said earlier, they want to be martyrs, but they are scared to die.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

NO

TRUE

SCOTSMAN

Hahaha 'tactical retreat'. Does he mean the all the matching dribbles of poo poo leading to burned rubber streaks leading out of the compound once Ammon was captured? I don't think Washington was ever captured by the British, and his army actually fought and won some battles, most notably Trenton, one of the boldest moves in military history. But of course welfare queens screaming into youtube channels can't grasp this vital difference.

He's the coward that lasted longer than any of the other cowards, of course they disowned him. His continued occupation shames their inadequacy.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

ThePeavstenator posted:

What do you think that trooper's one-liner was after he domed Tarp Guy?

"And that's why you alway leave a note"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

Crossposting from the other thread in DnD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZ_L9JsUsw

This deserves to be on another page. And I hope that Porkins sees it before he dies/gets captured so he knows how hard we are all laughing at him.

It needs to be wrapped in a tarp, or set on fire in keeping with Tarp Ghost's beliefs.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Demonachizer posted:

Why aren't they in one of the buildings? I thought they had access to them. It seems like they would be more comfortable.

EDIT: Haha in that video she is complaining because some of their criminal band got different treatment by the feds. Like they are totally acting like little kids who think that punishment is some uniform thing.

I'm sure the buildings are probably a dildo-themed hoarders episode by now. The parking lot trailer park is probably the cleanest spot left. Also these people have no idea how to camp, everywhere they go is just an extension of their living room.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

i think the real problem is less who has cleanup duty and more what the gently caress is the government going to do? i mean, it's only a matter of time before this happens again, especially if someone like bernie sanders is elected lol

I'm pretty sure letting these people broadcast their hypocrisy from a trash heap of their own construction is doing wonders for patriot group membership. They're being ostracized and mocked left and right. Also Bernie is white, so that might ease tensions a bit.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Professor of Cats posted:

what is happening now? what is with the trucks? What, who, loving why

The bundies who were captured are being arraigned/ getting a bail hearing right now. Rather than help out the 4 still camped out in the bird sanctuary (and risk capture/death themselves), the patriot movement decided instead to honk horns on lifted f-150's in front of the court house. Because they are a farce.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mido posted:

going to start a kickstarter to make Tarplandia: The Bundy Story series a reality

ala parks n rc

but w/ bundy & co in the refuge

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

More like Tarps and Wreck. AMIRITE?!

lmao. I don't think even they even conceived of Pawnee denizens occupying a bird sanctuary. Truth is funnier/stranger than fiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm sure doxxing a bunch of federal agents is a good idea.

When I was in the military, some guy hopped a fence and filmed us training mounted urban combat operations. That guy was captured in like 10 minutes and got some serious jail time under the patriot act.

Like Napoleon said, 'Never interfere while your enemy is cutting his own throat.' :black101: