Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lolie posted:

Blaine Cooper called some show trying to explain himself.

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/693514871715987460

If they take the perimeter away, people will at least try to get supplies to them and prolong this even further, so for now it goes on costing the US taxpayer an absurd amount to keep a bunch of idiots in time-out.

don't pretend that money would have been better spent elsewhere because Hellfire missiles cost 70,000 a pop and we give those out like candy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Why aren't they in one of the buildings? I thought they had access to them. It seems like they would be more comfortable.

EDIT: Haha in that video she is complaining because some of their criminal band got different treatment by the feds. Like they are totally acting like little kids who think that punishment is some uniform thing.

Demonachizer has issued a correction as of 00:13 on Jan 31, 2016

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Demonachizer posted:

Why aren't they in one of the buildings? I thought they had access to them. It seems like they would be more comfortable.

EDIT: Haha in that video she is complaining because some of their criminal band got different treatment by the feds. Like they are totally acting like little kids who think that punishment is some uniform thing.

I'm sure the buildings are probably a dildo-themed hoarders episode by now. The parking lot trailer park is probably the cleanest spot left. Also these people have no idea how to camp, everywhere they go is just an extension of their living room.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Demonachizer posted:

I believe that the buildings are situated in a valley, so them sleeping in them would be a tactical disaster since the FBI could get the high ground. So, they decided to camp up on a hill to get a view of any action the Feds might try against them.

Of course, them camping on the hill is a strategic disaster, since they're now freezing cold with only the campfire to warm them in addition to their supplies running low.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Demonachizer posted:

The best part of this is they too could have had the same deal had they left when those "traitors" did.

Funny how deadlines work.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The Battle of Little Big Tarp

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hows their weed sitch

thats what would end up smoking me out of the woods

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

XMNN posted:

hows their weed sitch

thats what would end up smoking me out of the woods

Weed, food, booze, tobacco, toilet paper. It will be interesting to see which item running out of gets to them most.

Some interesting insights into how deep David Fry's rabbit hole goes.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/david-fry-lavoy-finicum-malheur-refuge-occupatin-oregon/

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/militants-government-computers-isis-website-malheur/

Lolie has issued a correction as of 00:28 on Jan 31, 2016

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

I want to watch them eat the dog food, with hot sauce.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

whoever is on the phone a few seconds in you can see the phone number

lets give him a call :george:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Demonachizer posted:

At first it was tactical, trying to control the roads, but now they've basically they've convinced themselves that their filthy hobo camp is less illegal than if they stayed in the buildings. If you listen to their ramblings enough, they make the point that THEY never stopped anyone from going to work. THEY never occupied government buildings, they're just camping.

Of course they are wrong. It's all equally illegal. And frankly the refuge employees would probably prefer that they stayed in the bunkhouse rather than lighting fires and throwing trash all over the place. They are so filthy they are literally attracting dogs from miles away.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
are there beres in that bit of oregon??

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Well considering it's gonna hit a crackling high of ~32 today on the refuge, it probably just smells like a camp fire.

Campfire only holds back about four days of camping stench.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

XMNN posted:

bears are night night, bro

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

XMNN posted:

God I would be so happy if this ended with the FBI saving 3 of them from a bear mauling

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

I really don't understand why it took so long for me to hear the term "WALMARTYRS."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Angela Christine posted:

At first it was tactical, trying to control the roads, but now they've basically they've convinced themselves that their filthy hobo camp is less illegal than if they stayed in the buildings. If you listen to their ramblings enough, they make the point that THEY never stopped anyone from going to work. THEY never occupied government buildings, they're just camping.

Of course they are wrong. It's all equally illegal. And frankly the refuge employees would probably prefer that they stayed in the bunkhouse rather than lighting fires and throwing trash all over the place. They are so filthy they are literally attracting dogs from miles away.

As said before the facility went from a pristine organized place to a trailer park.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i think the real problem is less who has cleanup duty and more what the gently caress is the government going to do? i mean, it's only a matter of time before this happens again, especially if someone like bernie sanders is elected lol

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

i think the real problem is less who has cleanup duty and more what the gently caress is the government going to do? i mean, it's only a matter of time before this happens again, especially if someone like bernie sanders is elected lol

I'm pretty sure letting these people broadcast their hypocrisy from a trash heap of their own construction is doing wonders for patriot group membership. They're being ostracized and mocked left and right. Also Bernie is white, so that might ease tensions a bit.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

Nah, it won't happen for a while, until the new batch of idiots are definite on a middle game and endgame.
I can't see anyone taking over an aquarium or DLV for the release of these cunts when they are sentenced.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

The one thing an FBI is known for is announcing their plans to kill everyone before assaulting a position. :rolleyes:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

red19fire posted:

I'm pretty sure letting these people broadcast their hypocrisy from a trash heap of their own construction is doing wonders for patriot group membership. They're being ostracized and mocked left and right. Also Bernie is white, so that might ease tensions a bit.

Yeah but those guys were obviously cowards instead of true patriots fighting against tyranny

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Robo Reagan posted:

Yeah but those guys were obviously cowards instead of true patriots fighting against tyranny

if theres one thing this event has taught us its that the sovereign citizens movement are ALL obviously cowards

wormsauce
Oct 30, 2005

I see that big ole dick you got

quote:

The website he created contains video and audio of Fry at the refuge, as well as a “List of Serious Injustice” and a link to buy fellow militant LaVoy Finicum’s mystery novel.

What are the chances this was planned out by LaVoy and Fry to sell his book?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
except the ones who man up and shoot cops/whoever happens to be nearby after the cop is dead which has been happening more and more lately.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

wormsauce posted:

What are the chances this was planned out by LaVoy and Fry to sell his book?

JFC. The genius of it! :facepalm:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Lightin' fires in the hot sun
I fought the courts and the courts won
I fought the law and the law won
I needed grazing 'cause I leased none
I fought BLM and the law won

I took a refuge and it feels so bad
Guess my trench is dug
It's the best Cat that I ever had
I fought my brain and pride won
I fought the law and the [guitar riff]

Preservin' freedom with a six-gun
I fought with guns and the guns won
Man took a piss then waxed my dome
I fought the troopers and the troops won
I fought the state and the state won

I left my snacks and it feels so bad
Guess my mates gone home
Sent more dildoes than I ever had
I fought the net and the net won
I fought the net and the [guitar riff]

I fought the courts and the law won
I fought the lands and the law won
I fought my brain and the law won
I fought with guns and the law won
I fought the state and the law won
I fought the net and the law won

Sorry for the poor scansion about the BLM, just wanted to press home that they took on the surveyors, fire fighters and land janitors department and still lost.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

TSBX posted:

I bet an airsoft team could murk those fools. Let's go FBI, step your game up. 1.0 K/D is far from impressive. David would have surrendered already if you weren't such noobs.

they actually have an infinite k/d at this point :P

Lowly
Aug 13, 2009

Angela Christine posted:

If you listen to their ramblings enough, they make the point that THEY never stopped anyone from going to work. THEY never occupied government buildings, they're just camping.

This is one my favorite arguments of theirs. The woman said "We didn't impede any federal agents, there was no one here when we came." So I guess she thinks if you do an armed takeover on the weekend, it's legal.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Tricky D posted:

The Battle of Little Big Tarp

Please change thread title, mods

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Jaguars! posted:

Lightin' fires in the hot sun
I fought the courts and the courts won
I needed grazing 'cause I leased none
I fought BLM and the law won

I took a refuge and it feels so bad
Guess my trench is dug
It's the best Cat that I ever had
I fought my brain and pride won
I fought the law and the [guitar riff]

Preservin' freedom with a six-gun
I fought with guns and the guns won
Man took a piss then waxed my dome
I fought the troopers and the troops won
I fought the state and the state won

I left my snacks and it feels so bad
Guess my mates gone home
Sent more dildoes than I ever had
I fought the net and the net won
I fought the net and the [guitar riff]

I fought the courts and the law won
I fought the lands and the law won
I fought my brain and the law won
I fought with guns and the law won
I fought the state and the law won
I fought the net and the law won

Sorry for the poor scansion about the BLM, just wanted to press home that they took on the surveyors, fire fighters and land janitors department and still lost.

lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Custarp's last stand

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

lol

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

checkmate libtards

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I like militant. Accurate, vague. Hilarious.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

i'm surprised they didn't go with community organizer

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
loving father and proud patriot

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

finicum is the same as the peaceful protestors who camped out in the empty lot by that minneapolis police station and got shot by 4channers. yep

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

VikingSkull posted:

The Tarptheon

In a Xanatarp did LaVoy Finicum
a stately freedom-dome decree.
Where Dildos, with suction cup sack, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Like a colonoscopy.
So twice five miles of fertile ground
With tarps and coolers were girdled round;