Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Krinkle posted:

I fundamentally do not understand how you would get a UPS guy past the roadblocks to deliver them ironic gifts. I don't know how they got their dildos in the first place. They must gotten them before they decided ignoring them wasn't working and threw up the perimeter.

air dropped like UN humanitarian aid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

that'd be the first time they'd been penetrated in years

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:911:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Casimir Radon posted:

Let me tell you one more thing I know about the negro *Cliven attampts to make friends on the inside

im assuming theyve got money so assuming hes willing to have stuff smuggled in yeah he could be pretty popular with the aryans

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
is the bodycount still at 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

skander posted:

Until Sandy hangs herself with a bedsheet when the anxiety from not having a gun becomes overwhelming.

maybe they plan to bring down the US by being a bunch of teases i want more redneck blood