Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I pray to satan for dashcam footage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
He's illegally modifying assault rifles in heaven now. :greenangel:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Amon Bundmarth

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Unggghh open up baby I'm Finicum!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

clitical hit posted:

"Whoever was shot, was shot three times while their hands were in the air, and they were unarmed." - according to Deb

Actually an assassination though. Still doesn't cut it. He needed to at least steal a swisher or throw a few pebbles.

he was a good feller. he didn't do nuthin'.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

scopes posted:

loving motherlode

Wasn't there some big plan to shut down all traffic around DC using semi trucks a couple years back

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

The X-man cometh posted:

Is the "daddy swore an oath" guy still alive?

Kenny Chesney - "Daddy Swore an Oath"

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...m-burns-oregon/

That represents an enormous loss of income for the Finicums. According to a 2010 tax filing, Catholic Charities paid the family $115,343 to foster children in 2009. That year, foster parents were compensated between $22.31 and $37.49 per child, per day, meaning if the Finicums were paid at the maximum rate, they cared for, on average, eight children per day in 2009.

“That was my main source of income,” Finicum said.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Lmao the people on the insurgent radio are talking about not giving out numbers because of "OPSEC" lol.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Hahahaha there's another militia that got stopped by the FBI, and this lady is telling them to sneak through a field to do recon.

EDIT: lmao did some do just call and say "I'm gay."

EDIT: Now it's all prank calls

OMG JC a Bomb! has issued a correction as of 05:38 on Jan 27, 2016

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

It never ceases to amaze me how call in shows are clearly getting coordinated prank calls and they INSIST on taking more.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Retail Slave posted:

What am i looking at? Why are there four different things on the screen?

One's a skype screen and the other two are placeholders for local news broadcasters that aren't currently on the air.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I WAS ON A NUCLEAR BASE.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Calling all patriots!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Hahaha cowman is on stream

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Lol he signed off with Allah ackbar

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I've freed up 3% of my CPU by closing Bonsai Buddy. It'll be tough, but I think we can soldier on without him for a little while.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Patriots, assemble on mine Facebook!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Holy poo poo

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

His wife earns all the money and they have a newborn lmao

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

The Casualty posted:

:911:: We gotta stand our ground and kiss our ladies goodbye and die for this cause!
:fella:: Why aren't you there now?
:911:: Well, uh, my wife's truck broke down and...

This poo poo is glorious

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Ah ha ha ha, he's carpooling and he's waiting for his lift to arrive

Ain't no Uber drivers willing to drive me to a corn field five clicks form the Hot Zone.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Weekend Warriors Vs. Weekend Warriors incoming

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

So maybe I'm blind but the local news hasn't run one loving story on this so far lol

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Plastic is coming to kill is all!!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I'll kill you sons of bitches

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Casimir Radon posted:

Did Barbie's Facebook profile get posted? She's fat and likes Pizza Hut.

Is she a Waffle House waitress? Please confirm my headcanon.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

finicum loves the little children
all the children of the world
red and yellow black and white
they will work all day and night
finicum loves all the children of the world

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Let's get this loving show on the road. I have to work tomorrow.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Help me Cliveywan Bundobe. You're my only hope!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Hahaha "The Fedcoats"

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

This camera is horrible it's like I'm making out with a greasy wizard

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

It turns out this whole thing was just a front for a casting couch scam.

Bang-Bang-Bangbus

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

They'd better not sing too loud or they're going to get DMCA'd

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Wait a minute, maybe be weren't supposed to see them signing those releases. Are these.....crisis actors. :tinfoil:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Hahaha the Wizard totally had his rifle pointed right at the other dude's head when he jumped off the tractor.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Remove your hat, patriots! :911:

EDIT: HAY RIDES INCOMING!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

The color guard advances!