Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
omg an actual Git R Dun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

"OH YEAH THERE'S GONNA BE A SHOOTOUT"

gently caress yes let's do this.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

mannerup posted:

GIT R DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YEEEEEEEE HAW

He diedd like he lived...... howling millionare comedian catch phrases into the night air

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Hahaha "The Fedcoats"

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
"can i get you guys to sign talent releases"

lmao

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
can I get you guys to sign talent releases? *STREAM STOPS*

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUvpw2dNScg

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

King of Bees posted:

Are they really going to let most of these people just head on home? I figured the deadline for that option was over this morning. Honest question, I'm not up on the lore.

Is it:
Show's over folks, go home.
Or.
Well, we gave you the option to head out for the last few weeks but now you're all getting arrested.

Off course not. The reason every car leaving is going to be searched and people IDed is because there'll be warrants for them just as there were for those who got pulled over today.

It sounds like the militia don't even know who was injured. They're either not monitoring mainstream news reports or they're dismissing them as false. Chances are they haven't seen the eyewitness reports regarding LaVoy's death either.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
We made it to the day

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Man Oregon is an ugly state.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

That lady said the feds murdered Tarp Bro in cold blood, even though police and hicks present said he charged them.

"they drew first blood" :human being:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

I demand John Spartan from Lowell Kentucky updates!!!

jBrereton posted:

Google the painted hills around John Day. I was there last year it was very pretty and the drive from Bend was scenic.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

jBrereton posted:

Eh, depends on your definition I guess. Here's a pic I took near the refuge, which is on the other side of that group of hills in background:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

red19fire posted:

That lady said the feds murdered Tarp Bro in cold blood, even though police and hicks present said he charged them.

"they drew first blood" :human being:

She also said Payne and Bundy were shot. They weren't. Payne wasn't injured and Bundy was injured by shrapnel.

Giving this poo poo 5 more minutes before I concede defeat and go to bed.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
This camera is horrible it's like I'm making out with a greasy wizard

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Eh, depends on your definition I guess. Here's a pic I took near the refuge, which is on the other side of that group of hills in background:

Looks like a more barren and dull central Spain, sorry. I like the extra fun factor you included, though, good pic.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It turns out this whole thing was just a front for a casting couch scam.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

no its a FALSE FLAG CRISIS ACTORS FEMA DEATH CAMPS

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

Bang-Bang-Bangbus

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

jBrereton posted:

It's Eastern Oregon. The Willamette Valley, Cascades, and the Coast are pretty beautiful, actually.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

jBrereton posted:

Looks like a more barren and dull central Spain, sorry. I like the extra fun factor you included, though, good pic.

Also Western Oregon and Eastern Oregon are very different, Eastern Oregon is a high desert and so it's mostly very open rugged country. Once you cross into the middle of the state it becomes much more stereotypically scenic:

identity49
Nov 29, 2007
singing Woody Guthrie of all things... lol

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
FREEDOM FIGHTER CONFIRMED AT STANDOFF he just said he was a Freedom fighter not a singer

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
People get extremely defensive about Oregon itt

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zil8bInw3hs

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

jase1 posted:

FREEDOM FIGHTER CONFIRMED AT STANDOFF he just said he was a Freedom fighter not a singer

More like freedom eater

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

They'd better not sing too loud or they're going to get DMCA'd

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How many people are there anyway?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
5 guys and a cat. Viva la revolución.

lol @ guy making his last stand wrapped in a blankie.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Deploying tactical tarps

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Blankie time.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

"we came, we saw, we were peaceful... now we are going to gently caress poo poo up"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Everyone's donning their tarpbro memorial tarps

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I hope the feds snipe one of them to see if they want to continue playing this game.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

jBrereton posted:

People get extremely defensive about Oregon itt

People from here get very defensive because 99% of what you hear about us in mainstream news sources is "lol Portland is where young people go to retire" or crazy poo poo like this.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

is the guy with the camera media? cause nothing is going to happen if they let him in

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FIRST TIME posted:

I'm finding this Ernest Scared Stupid reboot to be in very bad taste and disrespectful to the memory of the late Jim Varney.

RIP Jim :angel:

I hope tarp guy leaves him alone in white man heaven

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

hemale in pain posted:

is the guy with the camera media? cause nothing is going to happen if they let him in

Probably Vice or "citizen journalism" from within the compound, both of which are notorious for not giving a poo poo about media standards or safety

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the flush though

bravo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

identity49
Nov 29, 2007
God this rules. I love how fat they are.