Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Can't wait for the Michael Bay movie version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Eonwe posted:

Can you guys summarize what's going on I can't listen to the stream

6 hick yeehawdists arrested, 1 dead in a shoot out.
Yeehawdist under a tarp was the one who was deaded.
All yeehawdist's now freaking the gently caress out preparing for Waco 2 by calling for help for more to join them, and at the same time go 'cmon bro'.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

lol if you dont think the FBI is listening to this stream

I hoped they like my witty retort that was timely and fitting about this situation.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

GoFundMe incoming!

On bulletproof tarps?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Lolie posted:

Still no coverage on Fox, CNN or Sky here.

What good is a stand-off without media people there getting in the way and speculating endlessly about what the authorities are going to do next?

There won't be anything on FOX/Sky as they will wait and see what happens to spin it for Trump or anti-Obama.
If the yeehawdists hosed it up and started the shooting, it will not mention poo poo.
But if a FBI guy first started shooting, no doubt it was under Obummer's instruction and he came watching it all from the whitehouse.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

The Sphinxster posted:

The liberty tree demands blood

But not mine coz Carole-anne would be mad I'm not home in time to gut the deer and dig another out house.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

It was actually Lavoy.

Think about it.
What was he doing under the tarp? Sending messages to the Feds. IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE ELSE.
And they faked his death so he can get out.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

AYE HAV VIDEO EXPERTS CHECK OVER THE VIDYA AND THEY SAY LAVOY WAS SHOT LIKE A DAWG

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

100% serious post:

- One yeehawdist went home as the wife's car broke down and she was earning all the money for their family.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

"Sir, I like your hat, what does C.A.T stand for?"
"Er, its the Catapillar logo."
"I thought it was Citizens Against Tyranny!"

Happened just now.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

i think the real problem is less who has cleanup duty and more what the gently caress is the government going to do? i mean, it's only a matter of time before this happens again, especially if someone like bernie sanders is elected lol

Nah, it won't happen for a while, until the new batch of idiots are definite on a middle game and endgame.
I can't see anyone taking over an aquarium or DLV for the release of these cunts when they are sentenced.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Krinkle posted:

They caught them while going into town for supplies. I assumed they got to town for their dildo po box a few times before that.

I heard that the FBI hid in man sized dildo boxes, and when the Yeehawist came close they started to vibrate.
I heard there is audio of the arrest, but you only hear "Dear lord, I'm sticking you up my hoohah in the parking lot, Lavoy can take the smaller ones...".

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Tarp sqaure - $1
Tarp square that may have Lavoy Blood or cowshit - $1.50

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

The Goatfather posted:

not slave labor but he did see them as a source of income

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...m-burns-oregon/

Teaching kids Freedom, LIberty, and how to Suicide by Fed for only $20-$30 a day!
gently caress, none of the Infowar/Beck shilling companies can do it that cheap.
Stay safe tarp ghost.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Now I understand what Fry meant by the Government should stop mutating people.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

The Ape of Naples posted:

I dunno. They obviously should be punished for what they did and should serve a bunch of time but these bumbling idiots are not what I think of when I think of a supermax prison. It just seems like a waste of space. I feel like these guys are dumb and misguided. But I just can't feel like they're "evil".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKetJB4W00M

They are dumb as gently caress sure, but Dylan Roof and James Holmes dumb.
Just because they didn't shoot anyone first doesn't mean their evil intent wasn't there.

gently caress, in some bizzaro universe right now where 10000 Navy Seals parachuted in and they overthrew the government, they would be having kangaroo courts right now for 'traitors'.

loving throw the book at them, teaches others not to be as idiotic in future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Remember at one point they were discussing if 'traitors' should get life or be executed.

So gently caress them.