Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Loden Taylor posted:

stealing this for the name of my ironic 3%er metal band

it'll be like GWAR with tarps and fat dudes in army surplus ACUs

Braveheart bagpipes as the intro for Horror of Yig :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

you'd rather kill yourself than dig a hole?

Americans are lazy shits. Who knew? :shrug:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Plan Z posted:

Quote this post to receive your SovCit militia name.

You're blocking my freedom of movement.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Everyone knows that if you leave the third letter uncapitalized then the (illegal, immoral but still bound by arcane magicks of the CONSTITUTION) federal government must release your person while putting your strawman into prison in it's place. :shepface: This also works for speeding tickets and child support claims.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

This is the best first line of any article ever written:

Vice posted:

Wes Kjar rode shotgun as we drove away from the standoff, over the Stinkingwater Mountains toward Idaho.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Comments are fun on that one. A few nut bars and a few people who sound like reasonable people. I did like that someone pointed out that speedy trials aren't really a thing any more. Also that bumping people already waiting for their trials out of the way would be violating their rights to a :airquote:speedy trial:airquote:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

You left out this awesome bit:

quote:

“I am a business owner and in business, mistake are made,” he wrote. “When a mistake has been made in my business and I have become aware of it, I have reconciled those to the best of my ability and in a timely manner. Mistakes will be made, but I have always tried to make things right.”

Curtiss claims people have unfairly maligned him and he plans to take legal action against them..

“I will not comment any further as I will not hinder the forthcoming lawsuit that is in process against those who have made false, deceitful and malicious accusations and statements against me,” he wrote.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

So do modern day Mormons actively talk about how Native Americans are actually Jewish people who canoed to America 2500 years ago and black people are angels who were conscientious objectors in the war in heaven, and Abraham wrote the Book of the Dead? Or is that stuff usually just ignored?

Buddy of mine is both Jewish and Native American, and his wife's family is Mormon. His sister-in-law did once tell him that he was actually Jewish on both sides.

Anecdotal, but there you go.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Discendo Vox posted:

I just hit a sovcit goldmine.

While looking for the source of another poster's crazy relative's sovcit filings elsewhere, I came across "Saving to Suitors Club", an active forum devoted to sovcit legal theory.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/cmps_index.php

I waited way too long to click that link and now I'm gonna be at work all day waiting to get home so I can make myself a drink and get some purestrain sovcit :catdrugs:

I mean look at this and tell me it doesn't look like a hoot:

:getin:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Mark's "nope! Nooope! Nooooooooope!" when Fiore was promising the last four their freedom is still an amazing memory.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/758784975822913536

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/770672141314301952

:unsmigghh:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Came across this article on Deborah Jordan on JJ's twitter. She's Pete Santilli's assistant/girlfriend. Nothing too exciting or amazing in it, but this line caught my eye:

quote:

Jordan met Santilli, 51, in 2011 through the online virtual world Second Life, where Jordan was publicizing her career as a singer in the Cincinnati rock band White Star.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Grem posted:

All this excitement I totally forgot that idiot got on a loving plane and thought he could fly to Oregon.

He actually did fly to Oregon though! Just didn't get very far once he was there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Hard for Ryan to keep a straight face too.

Pretty much a Harrison Bergeron scenario then.