Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

david you're not going to get anymore days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

GRAMMA HUNNY BUNNY

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Novo posted:

when are these manic chucklefucks going to realize they've been stirring the pot by running their mouths at him all morning?

now they're trying to make him make a choice when he's about to shoot himself

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

jesus christ this woman is constantly trying to get david to kill himself

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Xarthor posted:

Why doesnt the FBI take over negotiations?

they're on another line and they've probably been feeding lines to the streamers then they realized how lovely the streamers are so they're trying to get them out of the negotiations by having them give up or whatever

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Three Olives posted:

David, put the tarp on the bed, lay down, gun in the mouth, aim center and slightly up.

drat dude

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

oh thank god the FBI is talking to him and the streamers shut the gently caress up

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

david sounds way calmer now that the streamers have stopped trying to get him to kill himself

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

david please don't kill yourself and please keep talking :allears:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh no wonder she shut up. She realised she's hitched her wagon to a delusional schizophrenic.

and that she's way out of her league. If she kept on trying to convince him he would have definitely shot himself and it would have ended badly.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

EVERYBODY SAY HALLELUJAH AND I'LL COME OUT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

David is legit insane. This is quite a comedown.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

ahahahahahaha holy poo poo as soon as the streamers shut the gently caress up and let the FBI do their thing David gave himself up no problems at all

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

just goes to show how good the FBI are at negotiating with crazy people and how terrible these streamers were. They were of no help at all and are going to try to take all the credit.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

wyoming posted:

Hope they can charge those nuts with something.

They probably can't because the FBI probably was in contact with them the whole time trying to keep them under control and when it proved they were too incompetent the FBI told them to shut the gently caress up.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I seriously hope Mark gets the medal he deserves and David gets the help he needs. I also hope the streamers burn in hell for almost making a man kill himself.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

KoRMaK posted:

I feel like i really missed out because I didnt know which voice was mark's and i didnt really hear mark as a result

Mark was on another phone and only came over occasionally and even then it wasn't really that audible.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

the FBI knows how to talk to schizophrenics

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I am legit glad David didn't kill himself. From the beginning it was clear he's just a really hosed up guy who needs medication and a therapist. I hope the Bundys all rot in jail for years and David can do some time at a mental institution and turn his poo poo around.

same here man

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

The more David talked the sorrier I felt for him. Everyone else was an rear end in a top hat and greedy and selfish and terrible in general but David's just an unmedicated schizophrenic who's scared and lonely :smith:

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I don't think anybody is going to get off that easily. Even if prison time is limited, there's going to be an ungodly amount of fines from illegally inhabiting a federal office. The damages and fines alone will probably bankrupt a lot of these people, especially since the dumb motherfuckers filmed it. Plus, didn't they make a big show of wanting to use the files and computers in the office to access federal employee information? This hasn't even begun, and these people have made mistakes that could financially destroy themselves.

That said, the way the FBI handled this was masterful. They got a lot of grief for 'going easy' on Y'All Qaeda, but this thing was such a honeypot for every freaking lunatic out there and that had to be one of the reasons why this wasn't shut down immediately. It was the anti-Waco: very few deaths, no overreaction, and everything was filmed in some manner. Not only can this be spun, there's footage that negates it all. Tarp Man's death was captured, and shows that most of the people bellowing and lying about the story are quickly shown to be in the wrong. Not only did this whole thing showcase the lessons learned from the '90s, it's shown that all of these militia assholes are really just enormous pussies who playact what they seen on TV. Nothing has done more damage to their brand than this whole incident, and it was fueled by pure arrogance.

It's delicious schadenfreude across the board. The Bundys are going to jail, the only one killed was because he was a loving moron, and the rest have made asses out of themselves on a national stage and showed just how lacking and awful they are. You couldn't have gotten a better outcome.

Yea I was initially pissed as hell that they weren't raiding the compound on day one but as things went on and I saw just how crazy stupid these guys were I slowly started to realize what the FBI was doing and it was a good thing. I think the FBI really handled this well

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I didn't realize there was such a market for anti-suicide stuff :stare:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I literally had a professor give me the Final Exit book that details exactly how to kill yourself and even gives tips on the best way to do it along with dosages and suggestions on how to get the medication. It also covers all the popular methods like cyanide and stuff.

It's a good book and we were talking about euthanasia in the Bioethics class. I just like saying that my prof gave me a book on how to kill myself :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

why is there an ad for a bondage website as a watermark or whatever you call it.

also yay owls I'm glad the birds are coming back :unsmith:

Cowman has issued a correction as of 03:01 on Feb 19, 2016