Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's Your Stance on the Oregon Militia?
its easy to dismiss these protests, but if these brave men don't stand up for the rights of white, gun owning landowners, who will?
well at least most of those men will get their wish and occupy federal property indefinitely.
I'm sorry, why exactly are they occupying and digging holes in this place? Did I miss something?
View Results

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I watched a you tube of some of them yelling into the camera and digging a hole with a tractor. They seemed very angry about something and I hope that hole made them feel better.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
my takes on this and other trending current event narratives are so hot that i have to wait for them to cool off before i serve them up here, so don't touch that dial!

Piso Mojado

its easy to dismiss these protests, but if these brave men don't stand up for the rights of white, gun owning landowners, who will?

drilldo squirt

Do they not see, has obumer really blinded everyone to the truth? The constitution demands I dig a hole in this nature refuge with a stolen tractor and yell gibberish at the video camera. This is the America I'm fighting for, the America my children deserve.

----------------

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt posted:

Do they not see, has obumer really blinded everyone to the truth? The constitution demands I dig a hole in this nature refuge with a stolen tractor and yell gibberish at the video camera. This is the America I'm fighting for, the America my children deserve.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Salmiakki

jesus died for our sins inside a hole dug up by screaming white men

ty cat dynamite

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

drilldo squirt posted:

Salmiakki posted:

this is a good thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Salmiakki posted:

Piso Mojado

Salmiakki posted:

lol

alnilam

drilldo squirt posted:

Salmiakki posted:

Furia

I'm sorry, why exactly are they occupying and digging holes in this place? Did I miss something?

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Ace of Baes

Furia posted:

they got sent there after they got accused of stealing a famous baseball players shoes

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
give those boys their shoes back

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
If you dig it, they will come

TheCIASentMe

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!
They just got confused when a time traveler from the 60s wandered past and said "Cool cats, can you dig it?"

Happens to the best of us.

alnilam

TheCIASentMe posted:

They just got confused when a time traveler from the 60s wandered past and said "Cool cats, can you dig it?"

Happens to the best of us.

I didn't know the militia brought kitty cats along, let alone cool ones! :3:

Scaly Haylie

alnilam

alnilam

55-year-old grown adult man shores up blanket fort defenses, citing concerns of intrusion by sister

alnilam

Militiamen ask for donations of flashlights, cootie shots

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

ScrubLeague posted:

Vanilla ISIS

DeepQantas

Can't wait to play the eventual Oregon Trial videogame

drilldo squirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZ_L9JsUsw&feature=youtu.be

----------------

drilldo squirt

Compilation of angry guy with backhoe.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

55-year-old grown adult man shores up blanket fort defenses, citing concerns of intrusion by sister

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

Hey fluffie, can you see that chat forum?

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it seems like it would be easy to sneak up on someone if they were under a tarp, unless they had eye holes

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
if he can't see you you can't see him.
classic blanket/monster defense
object permanence is hard

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jan 30, 2016

DeepQantas

militia = cranky old bajoran man that refuses to leave planet
feds = cardassians
byob = kira nerys...?

DeepQantas

militia = cranky old man that refuses to sell bookstore
feds = megacorporation that wants to build a future shopping mall
byob = captain janeway's grand grand grandmother

if we don't convince the militia to sell, we'll never get starships and replicators, y'all!

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

if he can't see you you can't see him.
classic blanket/monster defense
object permanence is hard

bacalou

Salmiakki posted:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

won't someone think of the birds

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

it seems like it would be easy to sneak up on someone if they were under a tarp, unless they had eye holes

that's a solid strategy, he can also pretend to be a crinkly blue ghost and scare potential attackers away

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"you just stepped in lava!"

drilldo squirt

meteloides posted:

won't someone think of the birds

The made a giant hole for them, what else do you want?

----------------

Salmiakki

it is a myth that ostriches stick their heads in holes to hide. however, the oregon militia actually do this as a sign of protest

ty cat dynamite

DeepQantas

kids these days don't know how to handle being bored

you know... just sitting in the yard and digging a hole with a stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

The last four are now hanging out outside in the cold to reinforce their new story that they have been camping out the entire time and haven't actually broken any laws. It's like they don't remember everything is on video. Also apparently they are still there because no one else told them what was going on when everyone left.

----------------

• Locked thread