Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"I'm Sun On Yee, motherfucker"

Tender Bender posted:

There was an early mission where the gang is like "you'd better kill someone so we know you're not a cop!" And I was like ok, I bet this mission ends with a dramatic cutscene where you're forced to kill someone. And then the first guy I saw I roundhouse kicked into a furnace and later I got a gun and killed like 20 more guys by the end of the mission.

I really liked how Sleeping Dogs handled firearms in terms of both power and scarcity; when you get one in a mission it's a big drat deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

net cafe scandal posted:

Just remembered EMma Stone did 10 minutes worth of voice acting for this game and that Gonjasufi is on the soundtrack.. Cool.

And she was playing a girl who is revealed to be a poseur with an Asian fetish

best dateable girl was the athlete that you apparently gently caress on a rooftop??

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Raymond Hog posted:

sleeping dogs is ok... dont think its that great but thats just an opinion.

JethroMcB posted:

"I'm Sun On Yee, motherfucker"

• Locked thread