Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Good for old Gil :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRWAQ255qhs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Harold Stassen posted:

Also this is what's playing in my head when I scroll through the candidate GIFs, and it should play in yours, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaI7d0beRA4

Really? Because I hear the 'Too Many Cooks' song.

Incidentally if you have 11 minutes to kill go watch that if you havent.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So is the kiddie debate going to be canceled now that Santorum and Huckabee are attending Trumpalooza?

e: nm, I guess it's after the kiddie debate

nachos has issued a correction as of 19:48 on Jan 28, 2016

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I really want Ben Carson to tell us more about the future of warfare.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

No Baby Hitler option? Am I in the correct forum?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Time for Jeb Bush to take the spotlight!

:laugh:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Fish Of Doom posted:

No Baby Hitler option? Am I in the correct forum?

And where's the Trump option?

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
Part of me hopes that with out Trump at the debate being overhearing and all it allows one Marco Rubio to shine.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Kurt_Cobain posted:

Part of me hopes that with out Trump at the debate being overhearing and all it allows one Marco Rubio to shine.

Honestly, if Rubio can't shine in a Trump-less debate he might just not have the chops for this race. He's done well in all the others, but Trump/Cruz were always eating up all the oxygen in the room.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
If Rubio goes in on Cruz correct, I could see him pulling VP for Trump. Rubio is perceived moderate, likeable, young, and most importantly, not white. He's an obvious shoe in and would counter some of Trumps more borderline race comments in a general. He's never gone at Trump directly and I think he might already be positioning himself for this.

Not that Trump would ever pick Cruz anyway, he's Canadian and hates NYC

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the fakest, worst debate of all time

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is Ted Cruz going to be ravaged on stage?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This sucks. I wanted to see in the debate tonight :(

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I can't wait for Gilmentum.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Ego-bot posted:

I really want Ben Carson to tell us more about the future of warfare.

I think his Modern Warfare homage at the last debate went well.

I think for this debate, he should go with a Metal Gear Solid-themed foreign policy.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If Trump walks out in the middle of the debate tonight and hits Ted Cruz over the head with a folding chair he has my vote in the general.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

mcmagic posted:

If Trump walks out in the middle of the debate tonight and hits Ted Cruz over the head with a folding chair he has my vote in the general.

I don't debate with my mouth those who debate with their mouth forgets the face of his father. I debate with my fist.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

William Bear posted:

I think for this debate, he should go with a Metal Gear Solid-themed foreign policy.

"Nate Silver mentioned something interesting: GOPe is pursuing new research. He claims that what they're doing in Iowa is the missing piece... A candidate to surpass Donald Trump."

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I hope Megyn Kelly wears one of those cheap Donald Trump Halloween costumes

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Logikv9 posted:

I can't wait for Gilmentum.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I loved that press release and look forward to more cheap shots at Trump.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

William Bear posted:

what he even say? emps/invasion fearmongering?

honestly i may skip this debate and watch the fuhrer speak.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Peachstapler posted:

Sorry man, car tax is my number one issue above all others.

:same:

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

all this gil talk reminds me of gil eanes one of the early portuguese explorers of the atlantic

no reason really. he was the first to get around cape bojador which looks like nothing on the map but apparently it's deceptive especially the winds and back then they were coasthuggers whereas pretty soon after they started learning offshore winds

anyway. gil eanes. the gilmore of portuguese explorers

i got like 70 bucks in rebates from my va car tax bc i moved or they prorated my tax after i re-registered out of state so by average american 'get that big rebate check!' logic the car tax has benefited me

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
will drudge have a poll where we can vote for trump?

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

oystertoadfish posted:

all this gil talk reminds me of gil eanes one of the early portuguese explorers of the atlantic

no reason really. he was the first to get around cape bojador which looks like nothing on the map but apparently it's deceptive especially the winds and back then they were coasthuggers whereas pretty soon after they started learning offshore winds

anyway. gil eanes. the gilmore of portuguese explorers

i got like 70 bucks in rebates from my va car tax bc i moved or they prorated my tax after i re-registered out of state so by average american 'get that big rebate check!' logic the car tax has benefited me

no caravel tax

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The stream is live on the :foxnews: site.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Corek posted:

no caravel tax

olo

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
oh my god i'm already bored where is link to trump event

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The Rubio campaign is telling Ron Fournier that they'll come in second in Iowa :raise:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
gently caress yeah, White House Down 2: White House Downer

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm really only watching the undercard debate for Gilmore. He must be so happy that four people noticed him.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No baby Hitler?

NO VOTE

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what he even say? emps/invasion fearmongering?

honestly i may skip this debate and watch the fuhrer speak.

He said the US was in danger of a simultaneous EMP and cyberattack.

Joementum posted:

The Rubio campaign is telling Ron Fournier that they'll come in second in Iowa :raise:

How optimistic. 2-2-1 now?! He'll be lucky to get 3-3-3.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Who is this budget Megyn Kelly?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO GILMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRREEEEEEEEEE

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This second screen is so high tech I just voted from an hour in the future, naming Carly Fiorina as the winner of the debate

Beforehand
Oct 14, 2012
Other opinions - Fiorina is the actual absolute worst of the candidates in this field, right? Like the entire GOP field? She's loving AWFUL.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Only one hour for this debate? Wow, they really are just doing this as a formality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

How much distilled crazy do you think Fiorina will be pumping out? She's only gotten love from the polls when she was crazy, she knows it, and this is her last chance

• Locked thread