Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Abel Wingnut posted:

THESE PEOPLE THINK RUBIO WON?!?!?!?!?!

This was the Fox editorial line going into the debate, it will be pretty funny if Rubio actually does end up winning the nomination because he's been set up with some awfully high expectations of his debating "skills".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

935 posted:

Does anyone buy this poo poo? It's like V for Vendetta when the corrupt government would force media to talk on obviously fake stories

Yeah, it's loving blatant

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

For all that people poo poo on Megyn Kelly, she is professional as gently caress. Does not even react to that hand snaking in.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Ugh Rubio knows exactly how to push liberal buttons with that Sweden comment

I would kill for Swedish welfare, health benefits and education

TheAtlantic's live coverage noted that with 340,000 Iowans claiming swedish decent, it might not actually be a great idea to attack the country.

If Rubio slips to 4th by a 1000 votes or something, I know what I'm blaming.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

DynamicSloth posted:

This was the Fox editorial line going into the debate, it will be pretty funny if Rubio actually does end up winning the nomination he's been set up with some awfully high expectations of his debating "skills".

I know, he looks good but the only thing that comes out of his mouth are stump speeches

Also freakin' Jeb stumped him so can you imagine him getting roasted alive by Hillary?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

oh my god

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Schnorkles posted:

Reminder that Frank Luntz crafts panels to say what he's told to make them say.

Yeah, Fox was always going to call Rubio the winner. They've done it after every debate. Its the most predictable part of these debates.

But it never seems to help him in the polls.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Not a Step posted:

For all that people poo poo on Megyn Kelly, she is professional as gently caress. Does not even react to that hand snaking in.

Yeah, she's honestly really impressed me on her professionalism alone, she's completely unflappable (her politics suck, obviously)

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
black hand fixin' tie

*quick slidewhistle noise rising in pitch and then descending*

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Yeah this is pretty blatant Establishment politics to me, they're desperate for Rubio to take it all

Yeah its super obvious they're spinning it for Rubio. This is ridiculous.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

TheAtlantic's live coverage noted that with 340,000 Iowans claiming swedish decent, it might not actually be a great idea to attack the country.

If Rubio slips to 4th by a 1000 votes or something, I know what I'm blaming.

It's definitely funny how all these candidates just pretend there's absolutely no one out there that doesn't have ancestry from or wants to live the set of nations that are literally #1 In Everything (besides military size which is all that actually counts :911:)

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I think Carson's closing statement would've been a lot better if he had sang it. And then sang "I'm just a bill..."

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I fell asleep, is there anywhere I can watch this shitshow now?

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Monkey Fracas posted:

Ted Cruz without a doubt still the shittiest motherfucker up there

His arguing about the rules with the moderator just strikes me as such an unlikeable, weird, and pedantic characteristic for a person to have. Or has the mainstream media influenced me?

Nooooo

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, Fox was always going to call Rubio the winner. They've done it after every debate. Its the most predictable part of these debates.

But it never seems to help him in the polls.

Woah buddy half the Luntz group raised their hands, that's a guaranteed landslide right there

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

BWV posted:

who knew the preamble ended with 'enough said'

Stan Lee was there when they wrote it

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

rear end cobra posted:

Yeah, I'm streaming it on

http://www.foxnews.com/live-coverage/fox-news-google-gop-debate

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

They're like children squabbling over a delicious coney dog (the chili is foreign policy)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The best part about Frank Luntz was his brief rise to prominence [in this cycle, he's always been around] and then blubbering conceit in national news of "I can't make them hate Donald Trump, I show them everything and they like him more, God help us all."

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

rear end cobra posted:

Its over

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

I don't think I've seen Cruz get called on his poo poo to his face this entire primary, this is great

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
CRUZ DIGGING A GRAVE HERE

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

thank you

no thank you

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Megyn Kelly's new haircut... :allears:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I am the only republican running who has been a consistent anti-immgrant rear end in a top hat. Even Trump allows a pathway to citizenship! Im just an enormous rear end in a top hat! I want them to die in a fire!

Anyways vote Trump

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

Megyn Kelly's new haircut... :allears:

It's very Xeni Jardin and I love it :allears:

Colony is good btw you should all watch Vichy France the Sci-Fi Series

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

It's very Xeni Jardin and I love it :allears:

Colony is good btw you should all watch Vichy France the Sci-Fi Series

I wish my hair could be that impossibly perfect :(

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

I'm the guy with the orange hat.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

Don't be a perfectionist, Pearl, if only all our hair could be hard light projections :sigh:

Baier & Wallace are so boring, bring back the candidates

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I'm the guy with the orange hat.

I'm going to pretend I didn't click on that

Tots
Sep 3, 2007

:frogout:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

might be my new America.video_file_extension

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

lmfao so nervous abotu the lack of trump the ghoul had smoeone else organize hsi tie.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Philip Rivers posted:

It probably costs Fox $5000 in product and stylist time every time Megyn Kelly goes in front of a camera, if thats any consolation

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Baier and Wallace both reaching their "Acceptance" phase re: realizing that no one on that stage is actually very good at their job and the Party has no viable candidates other than Donald J. Motherfucking Trump

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Haha, Christie's answer for the one, single thing that he would enact with the authority of president, the leader of the free world, is to cut funding to planned parenthood.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

also I really hope this guy didn't completely miss the opportunity to sing "might as well Trump".

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

You phone has a very high resolution.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
also someone should alert the media that Timothy Treadwell is actually alive and ok.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

A Neurotic Jew posted:

also someone should alert the media that Timothy Treadwell is actually alive and ok.

Thanks to Wikipedia I now I know too much about a very stupid man named Timothy Treadwell and his rather...grisly...situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

furiouskoala
Aug 4, 2007
Did Fox show the online poll results?

• Locked thread