Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

A Neurotic Jew posted:

might as well Trump

this is gonna be stuck in my head for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

furiouskoala posted:

Did Fox show the online poll results?

Of course not.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
WOW MEGYN KELLY ADMITTING THEY HAD A WHOLE SEPARATE DEBATE PLANNED FOR A HIT JOB ON TEUMP WOWOWOWOW

Tots
Sep 3, 2007

:frogout:

Rexicon1 posted:

Of course not.

They have to wait until they game the results away from Trump with their botnet of senile Republican computers

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh boy here comes The idiot Lutz with his hit job on trump

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Holy poo poo these people

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Oh god the focus group again

I'm out, consider this me turning up the lights in the empty bar

You don't have to go home but you can't stay here, goons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
WOW this is actually PRO Trump!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope
Trump is inevitable!

Clarifying that he said "narcistic", what a dick.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kind of!?!? What????? Frank you are a fat piece of poo poo

He ripped the mic away whenever the people started saying pro trump stuff

Soooooooooooo

Obvious

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Narcistik

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Frank Luntz, professional white person wrangler.

Tots
Sep 3, 2007

loving publish the lovely poll results already ugh.. I'm assuming Google has direct access to these results so they can't get gamed. Please let Trump (the rightful winner) come out ahead.

Tots
Sep 3, 2007

Tots posted:

loving publish the lovely poll results already ugh.. I'm assuming Google has direct access to these results so they can't get gamed. Please let Trump (the rightful winner) come out ahead.

I'm pro Trump in the Republican debate. What the gently caress universe am I innnnnnnnkilllmeee

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Rubio comes across so obnoxious. He has this sputtering indignant rage that makes him seem flustered all the time, and he's really bad at trying to sound natural while spitting out the same talking point (OBAMA BAD) over and over and over and over and over and over.

I want him to drop out because I really hate hearing him talk tbh

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tots posted:

They might not release it at all if it shows him winning lmao

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

I will be legitimately surprised if they ever show that poll. There's no way anyone but Trump won that.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Bass Bottles posted:

Rubio comes across so obnoxious. He has this sputtering indignant rage that makes him seem flustered all the time, and he's really bad at trying to sound natural while spitting out the same talking point (OBAMA BAD) over and over and over and over and over and over.

I want him to drop out because I really hate hearing him talk tbh

I wouldn't count on it. The Establishment needs a single candidate to get behind asap and it's feeling more and more like Rubio is going to be the one.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
Someone please link all the dumb things Carson said tonight. I'm sure there's a listicle on Vox or Quartz or one of those places

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Nagato posted:

Someone please link all the dumb things Carson said tonight. I'm sure there's a listicle on Vox or Quartz or one of those places

ZzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Despera posted:

ZzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bully!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Also that was all he said

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Vile posted:

WOW MEGYN KELLY ADMITTING THEY HAD A WHOLE SEPARATE DEBATE PLANNED FOR A HIT JOB ON TEUMP WOWOWOWOW

That seems like maybe something they shouldnt have gleefully revealed

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
link to the poll? I wanna vote.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Nagato posted:

I only saw the last bit of the debates, but Carson literally read the Preamble to the Constitution as his closing statement. It was magical.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Not a Step posted:

I only saw the last bit of the debates, but Carson literally read the Preamble to the Constitution as his closing statement. It was magical.

Not only did he read the preamble, but he hosed it up a bunch and stammered so much there was a good 5-6 second pause in the middle of it. It was a magical special good-boy gift for me.

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/28/10866372/republican-debate-ben-carson-constitution

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

google is magic

e: like "how old is Marco Rubio's wife" is a thing people are apparently searching for, I can't even

Polygynous has issued a correction as of 06:56 on Jan 29, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
https://twitter.com/googletrends/status/692933821944176640

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Rubio ends up on top at the end, which maybe lends some credence that Rubio has a tiny chance of stumping the Trump, if he actually gave a poo poo

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
rubio sucked you idiot

stop drinking the kool aid and take the red pill

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
That was exactly like a 2012 debate but with Newt and no Cain.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
What I'm saying is Trump is super saiyan Newt+Cain.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Vile posted:

rubio sucked you idiot

stop drinking the kool aid and take the red pill

Hey, whoa, ease up. I just noted that he's the only candidate that even gets a blip into Trump territory. I know the Trump is un-stumpable...for now.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Fill the Gill

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Hey, whoa, ease up. I just noted that he's the only candidate that even gets a blip into Trump territory. I know the Trump is un-stumpable...for now.

It's cool were friends. I like you. Your a great guy.

Rubio is going to be trumps vp btw

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

what the gently caress is wrong with his face?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Typo posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with his face?

He was paralyzed as a young man when he broke his neck in a diving board accident

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
How do you feel now

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The root of Trump's relationship with Megyn Kelly is that she looks a lot like Ivanka, and as such he wants to gently caress her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Vile posted:

He was paralyzed as a young man when he broke his neck in a diving board accident

wronggo

he broke his lower spine fighting off the chariot of the foreign hordes as it plunged deep into his beloved homeland.

• Locked thread