Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Vile posted:

How do you feel now

Stumped, I imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo
May 16, 2003
Professional Sponge

Jewel Repetition posted:

The root of Trump's relationship with Megyn Kelly is that she looks a lot like Ivanka, and as such he wants to gently caress her.

:vince:

HOW did I not see this until now?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Rubio ends up on top at the end, which maybe lends some credence that Rubio has a tiny chance of stumping the Trump, if he actually gave a poo poo

He is the GoP's chosen one. THe problem is Jeb! is the monkey wrench thats stopping all the funding from going to him.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Vile posted:

How do you feel now

With his hands unlike Charles Krauthammer.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
Is there a good youtube highlight of Cruz failing at life in this debate? I just want to watch failure, nothing else (note I don't have the entire two hours, a nice condensed version tia

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Jewel Repetition posted:

The root of Trump's relationship with Megyn Kelly is that she looks a lot like Ivanka, and as such he wants to gently caress her.

Actually, I think a lot of people have that kind of relationship with Megyn Kelly.

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Actually, I think a lot of people have that kind of relationship with Megyn Kelly.

Most fox news anchors, I guess. Couple people I know are suuuuper into S.E. Cupp

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Microwaves Mom posted:

lmfao so nervous abotu the lack of trump the ghoul had smoeone else organize hsi tie.

he's paralyzed

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

Ego-bot posted:

With his hands unlike Charles Krauthammer.

:drat:

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Not an excuse in Trump's America

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
I watched the clip where Cruz gets shut down by Wallace and thought he (Cruz) masterfully turned it around on Trump by making a joke. Cruz is a real PoS but man, the dude is sharp. That soundbyte could have been absolutely brutal but he deflected like a master and went from being booed to making the audience laugh in about 2 seconds. Dude is way scarier than Trump.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
MSN homepage at work is saying Trumpless debate is 2nd lowest in ratings so far.

Trumped!

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Cruz was trying to copy this last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd_KaF3-Bcw

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Prorat posted:

MSN homepage at work is saying Trumpless debate is 2nd lowest in ratings so far.

Trumped!

That's not that bad. 2nd lowest means there was a debate with trump that still got lower ratings. His thing only got like 1 or 2 million viewers which is pretty low energy too.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

nachos posted:

That's not that bad. 2nd lowest means there was a debate with trump that still got lower ratings. His thing only got like 1 or 2 million viewers which is pretty low energy too.

Yeah but they raised over 5 mil or whatever. Trump will spin it to highlight his effectiveness and doing more with less yet again.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Jewel Repetition posted:

Nah, Melania looks more like Ivanka than Megyn Kelly.

He probably still wants to gently caress her.

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

mlmp08 posted:

Nah, Melania looks more like Ivanka than Megyn Kelly.

He probably still wants to gently caress her.

Ohhhhh. Freedom. I get it now. Oh man, I get it now.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

nachos posted:

It was probably the obscure one that was on Fox Business channel. Having ratings comparable to that isn't really a good thing. They took a pretty big hit on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Full Battle Rattle posted:

It was probably the obscure one that was on Fox Business channel. Having ratings comparable to that isn't really a good thing. They took a pretty big hit on this one.

It seems like fox did, but besides a bunch of posturing from the candidates, did anyone actually accomplish anything? It's pretty representative for the enormous run up period to the elections we've had the past couple

• Locked thread