Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
When is Trumps charity show? I dont wanna watch the debate w/o him its gonna be boring turds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The old ghoul on fox is correct about Rubio. Its his night to shine.

E:
Where is the Trump option for who wins the debate?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Joementum posted:

Rubio will do well tonight. He's the absolute best in the field at pivoting any question to his stump speech.

Yeah I think we'll see Cruz begin to falter and Rubio begin to amass some pull. The real key factor for Rubio though is if Jeb! gives the gently caress up or not. Jesus christ Jeb! Give up already so the funders can jump ship to him.

Right now Jeb is literally the monkey wrench in the GOP's plots to stop Trump. Because the funders wont leave Bush due to "loyalty"

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

FourLeaf posted:

he's not gonna give up for a while yet bc of that one poll that showed him in second in NH.

welp RIP the GOP establishment. Thanks Jeb!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Well Orielly just ocnfirmed Fox is nonsense.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Trumps killin it.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Protestors at a rally / donation charity event for wounded vets classy.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I always imagine this is the sound going on in his head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TPQQQa4mxY

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

lmfao so nervous abotu the lack of trump the ghoul had smoeone else organize hsi tie.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
link to the poll? I wanna vote.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
https://twitter.com/googletrends/status/692933821944176640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Rubio ends up on top at the end, which maybe lends some credence that Rubio has a tiny chance of stumping the Trump, if he actually gave a poo poo

He is the GoP's chosen one. THe problem is Jeb! is the monkey wrench thats stopping all the funding from going to him.

• Locked thread