Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
the more wheels your car has the faster it can go, that's why they banned 18 wheelers from nascar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
if you're sick of waiting to make a left turn just make 3 right turns in a row

Ace of Baes
if you drive behind a cop car with its sirens on you're allowed to go through all the stop signs and traffic lights

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
When you have a motorcycle you can drive between lanes at 80 miles per hour to get to your destination not only quickly but also safely.

----------------

Ace of Baes
if you don't use your turn signals it'll be a lot harder for asassins to follow you

drilldo squirt

If a cop is already giving someone a ticket, feel free to burn out and give the officer the finger before driving off.

----------------

Ace of Baes
if someone challenges you to a race just reverse then go forward, you passed the finish line before them so you'll win

drilldo squirt

Putting a home made, life size, doll in the passenger seat not only gives you access to the carpool lane, it gives you someone to talk to on those long distance drives.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you cover your vehicle in air bags you'll never have to pay those pesky repair bills the next time you get into a fender bender

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FluffieDuckie

Ace of Baes posted:

the more wheels your car has the faster it can go, that's why they banned 18 wheelers from nascar

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

Spoilers make your car go faster but really piss off your friends in the car with you.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
you can save on gasoline consumption if you leap from your car into the draft of a semi. this doubles as a napping hack, because you can sleep while floating behind the semi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

Covering your car with cheetah blood makes your car go faster but it has a low return considering how much you have to spend killing all those cheetahs.

----------------

drilldo squirt

If you ghost ride the whip make sure your drive train is aligned properly.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

drilldo squirt posted:

Spoilers make your car go faster but really piss off your friends in the car with you.

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Drive through fields to avoid traffic

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Make yourself colorblind, that way you won't have to stop at red lights because they look the same as green lights

Ace of Baes
next time you hear someone beeping at you consider this, they might be trying to communicate in morse code, it's a language us underground traffic hackers use

Ace of Baes
a wind turbine on top of the roof of your car? one secret oil companies don't want you to know about.

Ace of Baes

Ace of Baes posted:

a wind turbine on top of the roof of your car? one secret oil companies don't want you to know about.

Gas Station owners HATE him.

Ace of Baes
A lot of bridges and overpasses have height clearances, but if you make the rest of your car look really small they'll just think you're really far away

Doghouse

Instead of driving on a highway, have your car shipped by boat to your destination

Piso Mojado

Doghouse posted:

Make yourself colorblind, that way you won't have to stop at red lights because they look the same as green lights

Doghouse

If you get stopped by a police officer for speeding and you want to get out of a ticket, try playing cops and robbers with him. Cops love that game and you probably won't end up getting a speeding ticket at the end of the day.

Ace of Baes
when you get pulled over by a cop tell him he's beautiful and smart and he'll be so flattered he won't give you a ticket

Furia

If you stare at a red light for long enough it'll eventually turn green

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Ace of Baes
a lot of people think cops like donuts, that's a stereotype though, and stereotyping is wrong

Furia

Ace of Baes posted:

a lot of people think cops like donuts, that's a stereotype though, and stereotyping is wrong

But they usually do like making donuts in the parking lot, though

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Piso Mojado

texting while driving is extremely dangerous but can be made safe by making sure you remember to look up from your phone every few seconds.

Piso Mojado

if you are in a hurry and absolutely need to speed, call 911 and report an accident a little ways past your destination to ensure all traffic cops are preoccupied.

Decon

Furia posted:

If you stare at a red light for long enough it'll eventually turn green

Decon

Be sure to use every last inch of an on ramp. It's there for a reason!

Piso Mojado

make sure other drivers know your opinions on trucks by having a Calvin sticker urinating on the brand you don't like. if your weird and don't have strong opinions about truck brands, then just go with your least favorite Nascar number or obama instead.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
just a tip: Remember to adjust your wipers to match the speed of those on other cars

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Furia

if you see an empty truck with the little ramps for cars, it is an invitation for you to ramp off it and score at least 500 points

Piso Mojado

let cyclists know you support their right to share the road by loudly honking your horn when you pass and yelling, "Nice Bike, rear end in a top hat!" (common cyclist greeting)

google THIS

getting pulled over? to get out of a ticket, quickly have your wife stuff a pillow under her shirt, pour water on her crotch, and start doing breathing exercises

note: this trick works best if she is physically in the car with you

google THIS

my new dog posted:

just a tip: Remember to adjust your wipers to match the speed of those on other cars

I think you mean the tempo of the song playing on your radio

FluffieDuckie

Ace of Baes posted:

A lot of bridges and overpasses have height clearances, but if you make the rest of your car look really small they'll just think you're really far away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Some drivers like to signal hello or appreciation with their middle fingers, which means "keep it up!"

• Locked thread