Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who will be playing this with me. If I'm not too tired when it starts I may stream it, for the strange gamer who watches instead of plays.

For fags who like this game: http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I shan't

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Probably wont.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

if i want to play diablo 2 i'll play diablo 2

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fraid not, Larry.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Any way we can get the horribly offensive and disrespectful header title removed or changed?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really like this game, but i said i'd finish witcher 3 today

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Personally I can't believe casuals that believe Diablo 2 is better than Path of Exile have taken over this forum.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i used to play this a lot, in fact my very first thread in the imp zone was about it, but i haven't played in months and the other day i finally uninstalled it so i won't be playing the race.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its a very cool game but act 4 is batshit insane hard.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Personally I can't believe casuals that believe Diablo 2 is better than Path of Exile have taken over this forum.

Have you spoken to Jaren yet?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

its a very cool game but act 4 is batshit insane hard.

They are nerfing it in the new expansion, praise allah. Also they are going to remove Cruel difficulty soonish because the game is too dang long now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I think they both suck poo poo, but I don't like loot games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well, Heavily Modded Diablo 2 is fun.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's me, the twisted gamer who doesn't play diablo clones for the loot.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

This is a cool idea, but i don't know too much about the game and i'd rather play any number of other games i've been meaning to play.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I played this game with the boys for a while until one of them got a spell that constantly filled the screen with meteors and I couldn't see anything else on screen and it was displeasing to my eye. Uninstalled.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did not do particularly well, in the race. Wish me luck for the further races friends.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
[AIDS]

Dec 26, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

It's me, the twisted gamer who doesn't play diablo clones for the loot.

this is me, and this is also why i rarely play diablo games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Did anyone else see this a minute ago or was it just me

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zdr broke something cos he was high on cold medicine, lol.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Did anyone else see this a minute ago or was it just me

someone tried to fix the 'cu ck' filter to handle people adding spaces and accidentally filtered every space instead

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

Zdr broke something cos he was high on cold medicine, lol.
It's already fixed holy poo poo read before you post

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

PleasingFungus posted:

someone tried to fix the 'cu ck' filter to handle people adding spaces and accidentally filtered every space instead

Lmfao at this word breaking multiple web sites

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bill Barber posted:

It's already fixed holy poo poo read before you post

stop being so weirdly aggressive all the time please.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

It's not his fault, he's just GBS

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

He's quoting a QCS post that is vaguely relevant, but in a really obtuse way for some reason.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

well it fits his normal attitude of snapping at ppl for usually innocuous posts like he has rabies or something.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

rediscover posted:

well it fits his normal attitude of snapping at ppl for usually innocuous posts like he has rabies or something.

shaddap lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

No u.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
friends, fellow imps, countrymen. let us put aside our differences, and play this insane diablo knockoff for people who love spreadsheets: together

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Bolverkur posted:

if i want to play diablo 2 i'll play diablo 2

PleasingFungus posted:

friends, fellow imps, countrymen. let us put aside our differences, and play this insane diablo knockoff for people who love spreadsheets: together

Hell, same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gas. sorry about your thread OP. i have you on steam, lmk when you wanna play sometime

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I dont know anything about this game but good luck everyone, on being the best, like no one was before.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

I dont know anything about this game but good luck everyone, on being the best, like no one was before.

its got the most insane looking skill tree ever produced for a video game that ive played

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you want a good action RPG play Grim Dawn, which I just beat and was very fun

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

I literally crunch numbers in excel for work, and for most of my volunteering, and this is still too loving spergy for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Also keep in mind the vast majority of those are simply things like "do x% more damage from y"

• Locked thread