Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really like this game, but i said i'd finish witcher 3 today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its a very cool game but act 4 is batshit insane hard.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gas. sorry about your thread OP. i have you on steam, lmk when you wanna play sometime

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

If you want a good action RPG play Grim Dawn, which I just beat and was very fun

its bad imo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that pic is also an older crazier version of the grid. the classes start near powerful nodes that immediately benefit them, like the barb-type starts near a bunch of strong +health and +melee damage nodes etc.

ill probably play this when they nerf act 4 again for like, the third time now? they really need to stop trying to cater to the crazies

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it's titan quest 2 but instead of going through ancient greece and china fighting mythological creatures you go through caves and swamps fighting zombies and rats

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

This made me randomly think of me saying its retarded that this game doesn't have offline play, and like 40 people in the guild chat chimed in to say how they memory hacked in diablo 2 to always have godlike gear. Lmao.

i cant believe how long it took them to actually have the game synced up instead of running like 90s battlenet

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill give grimdawn another chance but idk. theres some very clear winners in the skill tree. like the flash grenade that uhh slows things down a little, next to firebomb that deals gamebreaking damage in a huge radius

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

BBG I just walked into Starbucks and there's a guy playing Grim Dawn on his laptop. Is it you

uh, you should always talk to a fellow gamer, why dont you ask him?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

"Hey, cool, I like that game."
(the stranger smiles politely at pablo and goes back to his gaming session)
"Hey uh, have you ever heard of imp zone?"
(the man is visibly annoyed now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got up to about level 30 in grim dawn and i actually like it, the skill balance is assy though. a lot of the pets are worthless until they have their lategame abilities or you pour all your skillpoints into them like the hellhound

• Locked thread