Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Can anyone with War of the Chosen for Xbox One let me know how bad the performance issues mentioned in the reviews are? Like bad enough that I shouldn't buy it, or bad enough to be annoying but bearable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Butterfly Valley posted:

Can anyone with War of the Chosen for Xbox One let me know how bad the performance issues mentioned in the reviews are? Like bad enough that I shouldn't buy it, or bad enough to be annoying but bearable?

Literally no one?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Bored at work and browsing the google play store on my new phone I found XCom 2 and figured it was an easy £10 given I had the first one on an old iPad and the touch controls worked great, and I'd played the base game before on my Xbone but none of the expansions. Anyway I'm enjoying it a lot and it runs well enough on my phone except now I'm not at work and am at home with a great gaming PC and the complete XCom 2 was less than a fiver online so now I have it on PC as well.

tl;dr: any way to transfer saves from android to PC and vice versa, or rather to actually make them work? I found the saves on my google drive and copied them to the save folder on my PC but when I try to load them in game it gives warnings about them being older versions and likely to cause undesirable results, and then it won't load them anyway.

Finally what are the essential PC mods? Does the list in the OP still apply or have a lot of those bugs been officially patched now?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

found someone on reddit in a similar situation, the answer is to connect the phone to the pc and copy over the save files manually which is a bit of a PITA but doable. I just tested it and it works, with a warning when you load the game on the phone that any tactical legacy content won't load, so I've just disabled that on PC so it won't show up in the save files. otherwise they both have all the same DLC so it should be fine.